Advertise with Http://rene-memory-list.blogspot.com

06 January 2012

Sponsored : Vidal Sassoon Ceramic 10 in 1 Styler and 25mm Ceramic Hair Curling Iron Review (Video Included)

Today's post is all about hair! =D

If you remember, I received these hair tools from Vidal Sassoon Singapore months ago!



What I received were;

VS tools : VS 2800PH, VS2856PH and VSCD 63PH

25mm Mini Ceramic Hair Curling Iron and Ceramic 10 in 1 styler.

They are the latest Pink Series Hair Tools!



Watch My Video here;


My review;

I prefer the mini 25mm ceramic curling iron than the 10 in 1 styler because,

the iron size is bigger and I can create big curl with it.

However, the size is really mini lol. I have a very thick and long hair.

It was very tedious to curl my whole hair.

It is very cute and convenient though!

I'll definitely bring it with me when I travel. =D



Available at Watsons, Audio House, Best Denki, Carrefour,

Mustafa,Natural Cool and Mega Discount Stores (Kallang Leisure Park)



For more information, you can visit Vidal Sasoon Facebook HERE



Have a great hair day!


2 comments :

  1. Your hair honestly looks amazing! Great Post on a Great Blog - keep up the good work.

    Oh, and I love your banner. It is, quite sincerely, hilarious! :)

    Love your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Joe, you made my day! =D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your lovely comment!

Love,
ReneOct