Advertise with Http://rene-memory-list.blogspot.com

29 January 2012

Sponsored: Sally Hansen Salon Effect & Diamond Shine Base and Top Coat

It has been a while since last time I blog about nail product!

If you remember, last year I have ever introduced and shared about nail sticker!



This time round, I am going to blog about Sally Hansen Salon Effect!

Designs shown;

Frock Star, Blue Ice, Glitz Blitz, Bling It On, Laced Up, Cut it Out



Thank to Sally Hansen for all of the products sponsored.

Thanks for making me feeling like a princess =D *bluss*



About Salon Effects;


Sally Knows nails are the best accessory.

Now, Sally makes it easy to get a salon effect any time, any place.

It wears like nail polish because it IS nail polish. No dry time, so you’re ready to go.



Yes! No dry time needed. No more wrong color! No more hassle!

Only 3 steps - Peel, Apply and Shape!



What's inside?

It consists of 16 nail stickers

A wooden stick to push your cuticle

A file (Hotpink and soft pink side)



Even though this Salon Effect works like a nail sticker,

I will still recommend you to use base coat first to make the sticker last even longer!

Sally Hansen Base and Top coat is very well known and popular in the market!

I was sponsored with this Diamond Shine Base and Top coat too! *ultrahappy*


100% Pure Shine! 10 Day Superior Wear for ANY Nail Color!

Noticeably harder, stronger nails instantly. A high-gloss, beautiful manicure that lasts and lasts. Breakthrough Micro-Diamond formula is a quick-drying chip preventer that extends the wear of ANY nail color for up to 10 days.



Now, let me show you how to use it;


1. Preparation

Make surer your nail is clean and dry.

Push back the cuticle with wooden stick given,

shape free edge of nail with hot pink side of file,

gently smooth surface of nail with the other side of file.


2. Select nail sticker that fits your nail the best, remove the transparent plastic cover,

then peel the sticker from the backing paper.



3. Apply - Place strip against cuticle line and wala! you're almost done!



4. Shape! run flat side of cuticle stick along edge of strip to firmly bond strip to nail.

Smooth excess over the nail edge, forming a crease around the edge of nail.



Guess what? my nail is so small that I can use the leftover for my right nails!



Gently file away excess from nail edge using light pink side of file.



Tadaaahh!! You might not believe it but I used a total of 4 strips only - for 10 fingers!! =D



Here's the final result!

I am ultra in love with it!

I don't think nail polish can give me such effect.

The glitter is very even and really shiny.



You can use this diamond shine base and top coat for the finishing!



It gives my nail amazing shine like never before!



My overall review:

This is amazing! a very creative innovation!

The application process is really easy and fast.

No drying time needed (except for the base and top coat).

The sticker last me for two weeks *surprisingly*!

Compared to the other nail sticker that I have ever used,

the material of this salon effect is rubbery as It is made from real nail polish!

In fact, it can be stretched to fit the nail which is good and thoughtful.

Guess what? It does not require special heat lamp like minx nail did!

- How convenient is that?

This salon effect is reasonably priced as well.

It has 40 fashion forward to choose from

(However, designs are limited in Singapore)

I have been visiting Watson, trying to look for it.

To my dissapointment, it's sold out almost everywhere!

If you see it, think no more, GRAB it!

Mum and sis have tried it and they love it too!

I would definitely repurchase and recommend this to my friends and family!

I enjoy the attention and compliment from people around me!

You should try it too!


For more information visit;

http://www.sallyhansen.com/products/nails/nail-color/salon-effects-real-nail-polish-strips



4 comments :

  1. Looks easier than I thought when looking at the packaging, thanks for sharing!

    Please come visit me at Tulips&Tulle :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the effect of it. However it's not really cheap though, i think it's around $16 and it can only be used once.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sarah! yes I agree it's not cheap but, given the price and quality, I think this is worth it.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your lovely comment!

Love,
ReneOct