Advertise with Http://rene-memory-list.blogspot.com

22 January 2012

Sponsored : Glamabox unboxing!

Yippie, I was sponsored with a GlamaBox for review! =D
Thank you GlamaBox Singapore!



About Glama Box


Welcome to Glamabox!

Traveling the world as a fashion model,

I've discovered many exclusive products and services that I use daily

to keep me looking and feeling my best.

I've been looking forward to the day that I would be able to share my discoveries with the world,

and give every woman the opportunity to be pampered like a celebrity.

That day has finally come. With Glamabox, our team of beauty experts select special products

and services just for you based on your custom beauty profile.

With your monthly box of glam,

you'll be treating yourself to amazing products and services at a tremendous value.

Everything in your box comes directly from the manufacturer so you get great brands at an incredible price.

Join Glamabox and indulge yourself today!


Above statement is made by LISA-S !



She is a celebrity fashion model and co-founder of Glamabox.

As a model and from Lisa S’s personal experience within the beauty and fashion industry, the products that subscribers receive each month were carefully selected by her from all around the world. The box that you received may contain some brands that are not available in Singapore, but they have been tried and tested by Lisa S, and are highly recommended by her.



Glamabox is available in Singapore and Hong Kong, Taiwan, China!

It's a beauty package that is available monthly!

(products are varied every month).


Each month, the Subscriber, or Glama-Girl, will receive a selection of 4-5 products. In certain months, Glamaboxes may have a seasonal theme. For example, makeup for December/January will include Christmas and New Year's holiday party themes, as well as skincare for the skin to recuperate and to stay moisturized.


The type of services provided by Glamabox's Spa and Salon Partners will range from hair care, hair treatment, to facials, massages, manicures, pedicures, and much more.


The subscription fee is $18 per month.

There is also yearly subscription that comes with a good deal.

Check it their website for more detail.



So what's inside the glamabox? Check out my video!



Glamabox goodies range from generous-sized samples of the latest products in Beauty, Cosmetics, Skincare to vouchers for Salon and Spa treatments such as facials and massages.

This is such a good deal. for only $18! you get all these mentioned above!



How about the brand?

Rest assured. Just look at my glamabox!

You get Suisse Programme, Shiseido, Perfective Ceuticals product in generous sized!

They have brand such as Dermalogica, Benefit Cosmetics, Clinique and many more!

Don't you love surprise?



Product featured:


1. Perfective Ceuticals Anti-imperfection Eye Therapy Cream | 15ml (SGD$120)


Can looks kill? We arm you with the best weapons to battle against the four pillars of aging eyes: fine lines, wrinkles, dark circles and puffiness! Collagen, Matrixyl, Retinol and Ginseng extract--Perfective Ceuticals Anti-imperfection Eye Therapy Cream with Growth Factor--packs a whammy, gives you youthful, luminous and radiant eyes! This is great for everyday use or for holiday-partying!


2. Marine ElementsTM Lip Balm | 15ml (Value: SGD$8)


Wanna get prepared for a memorable X’mas smooth kiss under the mistletoe? Containing natural proteins and enzymes derived from the pure and protected marine sources of Norway, Marine ElementsTM Lip Balm helps improve skin conditions by gently exfoliating the dead cells from the skin and allowing natural regeneration of the skin. It is hypoallergenic and suitable for people of all ages and all skin types.


3. Celebrity Slim Meal Substitution Shake/Soup|1 packet (SGD$5)


Made of quality milk and soy, Celebrity Slim Meal substitution Shake/Soup complies with an Australian government code which ensures you are getting all the nutrients and vitamins you normally get from your food. Designed to replace 2 meals each day, it contains a nutritionally balanced combination of protein, carbohydrates, fats, vitamins, minerals and soluble fibre, to sustain your energy. If you are indulging yourself in X’mas meals, it’s time to get back in shape!


4. Shiseido White Lucent Brightening Moisturizing Emulsion| 25ml (Value: SGD$10.50)


Shiseido White Lucent Brightening Moisturizing Emulsion is a brightening nighttime moisturizer that revitalizes skin after daily exposure to external stressors such as UV rays and dryness. For normal to dry skin, it improves skin texture to optimize skin's clarity and promote inner radiance.


5. Talika Lash Conditioning Cleanser| 50ml (Value: SGD$52)


Tired of cleansers that strip your beautiful lashes bare? TALIKA Lash Conditioning Cleanser is ideal for gently cleansing and refining the eye area without using harsh oils or ingredients, while also eliminating the need for rubbing and pulling. With its an oil-free formula, composed of silk proteins and cornflower water, this special cleanser conditions the lashes and respects the fragility of the eyelids.


6. TOUCHE Skin Re-New Aesthetic Peel Therapy| 1 piece (Value: SGD$175)


[Soft Break]Hi-Precision DermaMap Skin Diagnosis is a revolutionary technology that utilizes a high-tech sensor & high level visual effect, to measure your sebum quantity and your pigmentation. Further, give a new life to your dull and sun-damaged skin with this innovative aesthetic peel which targets deep into the skin to stimulate collagen synthesis for intense exfoliation on the epidermis, promote cell renewal, fade brown spots and improve uneven pigmentation for overall tightening and luminosity. Achieve a more luminous and youthful looking complexion instantly!



Different skin type?

Guess what? They will customize your box for you!

Products are customised to subscribers’ personal beauty and styling requirements based on the questionnaire filled at point of registration.

E.g: You have oily skin? not to worry!

Glamabox team will try their best to meet your need by sending product that's suitable for you!



I would highly recommend Glama Box judging from what I received.

$18 for a facial treatment and generous sized product. Why not?


If you like the products,

Full size products will be available for purchase soon via Glamashop in January 2012 !!

and will include many brands that are not currently offered in Singapore.


With Lisa S being the official host for Supermodelme Season 3, Glamabox is also proud to announce a collaboration withSupermodelme. The box will be featured in the reality TV show, and in March 2012, there will be a limited edition Supermodelme-Glamabox for subscribers.


To find out more:

Visit GlamaBox website.

Like GlamaBox Facebook Page

Watch the GlamaBox Youtube Channel

Read & Follow GlamaTweets

16 comments :

  1. wow.. sounds a nice package!! :)
    btw New Post is up <3

    Participate in my Return of My FIRST GIVEAWAY- Open for People with Indian Address only

    Love
    AKanksha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous19 May, 2013

    Very descriptive post, I enjoyed that bit. Will there be a part 2?


    Feel free to visit my page Order Pure Garcinia Cambogia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous19 May, 2013

    Greetings! I've been reading your blog for a while now and finally got the bravery to go ahead and give you a shout out from Austin Tx! Just wanted to tell you keep up the great job!

    My webpage - somanabolic muscle maximizer

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous19 May, 2013

    I've learn a few excellent stuff here. Certainly value bookmarking for revisiting. I wonder how much effort you put to make the sort of magnificent informative web site.

    Also visit my web page: Muscle REv Xtreme Supplement

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous20 May, 2013

    Hello there! I could have sworn I've been to your blog before but after going through some of the posts I realized it's new to
    me. Nonetheless, I'm definitely pleased I found it and I'll be bookmarking it and checking back
    often!

    Also visit my website: Pur Essence Anti Aging

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous20 May, 2013

    Hello, i read your blog occasionally and i own a similar
    one and i was just curious if you get a
    lot of spam feedback? If so how do you stop it, any plugin
    or anything you can recommend? I get so much lately
    it's driving me mad so any assistance is very much appreciated.

    my website Buy Rejuvenex

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous20 May, 2013

    I like the valuable info you provide in your articles.
    I'll bookmark your weblog and check again here frequently. I'm quite sure I will learn many new stuff right here!
    Best of luck for the next!

    Also visit my blog post muscle enhancers

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous20 May, 2013

    I could not resist commenting. Perfectly written!

    Feel free to surf to my web page: LeParfait

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anonymous21 May, 2013

    Fantastic beat ! I would like to apprentice while
    you amend your site, how can i subscribe for a blog web site?
    The account helped me a acceptable deal. I had been a
    little bit acquainted of this your broadcast provided bright clear concept

    Feel free to visit my weblog - Home income kit reviews

    ReplyDelete
  10. Anonymous26 May, 2013

    Hi colleagues, its impressive post concerning tutoringand entirely explained,
    keep it up all the time.

    My blog muscle enhancers

    ReplyDelete
  11. Anonymous26 May, 2013

    Wow! After all I got a webpage from where I be capable
    of in fact take useful data regarding my study and knowledge.


    Also visit my web-site ... Garcinia Cambogia

    ReplyDelete
  12. Anonymous26 May, 2013

    This is a topic which is near to my heart.
    .. Best wishes! Where are your contact details though?



    Also visit my homepage; Testosterone

    ReplyDelete
  13. Anonymous26 May, 2013

    Thanks in support of sharing such a fastidious thinking,
    article is good, thats why i have read it entirely

    my web-site :: Building Muscle

    ReplyDelete
  14. Anonymous26 May, 2013

    Hi there, i read your blog from time to time and
    i own a similar one and i was just curious if you get a lot of spam remarks?
    If so how do you reduce it, any plugin or anything you can recommend?
    I get so much lately it's driving me insane so any help is very much appreciated.

    Visit my web-site: supplement websites

    ReplyDelete
  15. Anonymous17 June, 2013

    Very descriptive post, I liked that bit.
    Will there be a part 2?

    Also visit my site ... http://musclerevxfacts.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your lovely comment!

Love,
ReneOct