Advertise with Http://rene-memory-list.blogspot.com

25 January 2012

I Love My Family!

Here's a picture that we took with self-timer =D

I was planning to get a tripod days ago and guess what?

Dad has three tripod at home!! I never know about that..what a surprise!

Me.Mummy.Daddy.Sister.Merzy.Brother

You think this is candid? No!

They freezed purposely for this picture hahaha! look at mum lol..!

Interesting snacks! dried veggie!

It consists of potato, french bean, carrot and even mushroom!

It taste just like chips..!

I lost 3kg prior to CNY and gained them back in 2 days! amazing!?

My bro! I bought all of the apparels from Bugis Street =P

Shirt $15, Skinny Jeans $25, Shoes $39

Consider quite cheap isn't? =D

Have a happy happy day!

5 comments :

  1. Such an adorable family!!!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful family pic! All of you look lovely together! :)
    x0x0x0x
    LB

    ReplyDelete
  3. women in your family are all pretty!
    :)

    http://afternoon-talk.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your lovely comment!

Love,
ReneOct