Advertise with Http://rene-memory-list.blogspot.com

11 January 2012

Advertorial: TheFridayBest.com


Day two of Chinese New Year Advertorial post!

I know that today is Wednesday but, I am going to blog about...

The Friday Best!



Looking for corporate wear? casual? party dress?

You name it they have it!!

Just look at this piece of item I was wearing below..


Cari Cardigan Navy Blue



I can wear it to a party, high tea gathering, shopping, maybe office on Friday?

Ok! Maybe not to the office as the length is not too appropriate. =P

But if you dare, why not! ckck...

I am so in love with this dress as it fits me nicely!




You can wear this piece as a dress like what I did, or use it as a cardigan!

The material is very comfortable and warming!

It's good to wear to a movie date too!



I wonder if all of their items are japanese brand inspired.

Look at the tag! Princess lace&co and Liz Lisa!!!

I was so happy when I saw the tag! Hohoho

Anyway, that's not important, as long as it looks great on me,

I don't really care about the brand! =)



Next item is this..



Lisa Workpiece Green..



I love the turquoise-green color! It makes me look fairer.

I took size M. Unfortunately the dress is a lil bit loose on me.

I think it will bring it for alteration as

I really love the color and design very much!

I am going to work soon! I will definitely wear this to the office!



It comes with a brown color belt as shown.


You should visit TheFridayBest site!

as the items are all affordable and you can look for any kind of dress there.

The delivery and ordering process were fast and efficient too!



Here's what The Friday Best all about..


Dressing up in your "Sunday Best"?

While conventionally referring to the best clothing one

has saved up for the special Sunday, what about the other days?


Yet while we approach the new millennium,

dolling up no longer remains as a special feats for weekends!


Warmest greetings for FridayBest!

Aiming to tranform everyday into a relaxing Friday which lies between

the transition of corporate and party times,


FridayBest presents spicy apparels without compromising professionalism.

Bringing to you girls clothes for work and the knock-off chill,

it's time to thrash your mudane office wear now!


Not forgetting, we too bring you causual apparels to enjoy your weekends!

Your name it, we have it!


XOXO,

FridayBest


They are having pre-Chinese New Year SALE!!!

Quote "Rene" to enjoy 5% discount off regular items.

Only valid till Sunday 15/01/12, 2359hrs.



What are you waiting for?

Check out their latest collection now..

THEFRIDAYBEST.COM

2 comments :

Thanks for your lovely comment!

Love,
ReneOct