Advertise with Http://rene-memory-list.blogspot.com

13 January 2012

Advertorial : Love Dressy

Let's travel back to 1950s! =D
Today I am going to introduce an interesting blog shop!!
They have loads of items that are rare and difficult to find in the market!!
Expect, retro, vintage, polkadot, high waist skirt and a lot more!!!


Here are the items I picked up from their blogshop!
1. Dottie Skirt - Black size S
2. Peter Pan Ribbon Top - White size S


This is my first time trying vintage style and I totally love it! =D


The material of the top is a very thin.
Which is just nice for the weather in Singapore or Indonesia.


I love the skirt very much!!!
The waist part is stretchable and not tight at all!!!
You know right, sometimes this type of stretchable skirt
the rubber on the waist part is really v.v.v.tight.
This is NOT at all.
If fits my big waist perfectly =D


About Love Dressy

Love Dressy is founded by 2 friends, Joan and Elin who love
beautiful clothing and have great passion for fashion.
They believe that dressing up not only lets you stride out in confidence,
but also put you in good mood all day long!


At Love Dressy, they focus on providing their customers
with quality and affordable fashion
apparels that allows them to stay in the forefront of the latest fashion trends.
Do check out their weekly launch at



Get yourself ready for CNY and be surrounded by praises with this beautiful piece
- Papercut Love Dress in Orange.
Launching in collection 5.


2 comments :

  1. I like these dresses! I like the red cut out dress because it is classy, doesn't show too much, and has a girly flare to it! ^_^ nice

    We should follow each other! Check out my blog and let me know! I'd love it! ^_^ hugs form usa!


    God bless,
    christine
    beyoutifulhope.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi thank for your comment. I will definitely check out your blog! =)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your lovely comment!

Love,
ReneOct