Advertise with Http://rene-memory-list.blogspot.com

14 January 2012

Advertorial : Justamaze.com

Woots! It's the fifth advertorial of the week!
We're almost a week away from Chinese New Year.
I am extremely excited as Chinese New Year is when you'll be judge!
Everyone is looking at everyone! Hahahaa...!

I think everyone love Chinese New Year, am I right?
Simply because, it's a perfect excuse to pamper ourself and shopping! =D
If you plan to shop for Chinese New Year apparels online, Do it NOW!!
Shipping takes time!
so order this week, you should be able to receive it before Chinese New Year.

Learn from me! I ordered my apparels last week! haha!
I randomly found Justamaze online shop and I can't help myself and shop away!


I received Justamaze parcels early this week.
All of my items were nicely packed and the parcel arrived safely to me.


What I like about Justamaze is that,
They have wide range of apparels to choose from and...
the designs and prints on the dress are very unique!!


Here are what I ordered;
1. Chain Belts Printed Dress (Black)
2. Kate Aztec Racerback Dress
3. Black Cotton Dress


Which is my favorite item?
ALL!! Seriously all!! =D


Here's the cotton dress.
Very casual. Good to wear to campus, shopping or maybe office.
I love this type of simple dress.
Perfect length, easy to wash material and you can wear it with or without belt
as the waist part is stretchable.

Next item is this Chain Belt Printed dress!


Don't you think that it looks expensive?
It looks like a branded inspired dress to me.
Most importantly. It's comfortable and the material is quite thick. =D
And it costs only less than $30!

Next item is this Kate Aztec Razerback dress.


I definetely love the colour and the cutting of this dress.
It has this F-21 feel. Don't you think so? =P
Pair it with a brown color wedges and you're fashionable enough to go!

Btw, here's my #countless colour hair haha!
am not sure how many colour I have on my hair too! ckck..



Visit Justamaze.com for their latest collection!


Get your Chinese New Year outfits at Justamaze.com, featuring versatile
female apparels, keeping it modern and unique from other online stores. At
Justamaze, all emails are replied almost immediately or within 6hrs.
That's good customer service!

With a wide variety of apparels for different occasion, from rocker chic
to sexy bodycon clubbing/party dresses, casual adorable styles to
glamorous elegant dresses! You can be sure there are tons of outfits from
you to choose from. :)



Additionally, Normal postage is complimentary! Hence, shopping is made
easy and hassle free at Justamaze.

Make sure you follow them on twitter/ join their mailing list, not to miss
their fashion collection launches!



Read Justamaze's blog for latest scoops + flash discount codes: here

Follow them on twitter: here

Shop at WWW.JUSTAMAZE.COM now!

2 comments :

  1. Will definitely check out just amaze. Your buys are great too.
    www.thoughtsofpaps.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your lovely comment!

Love,
ReneOct