Advertise with Http://rene-memory-list.blogspot.com

10 January 2012

Advertorial: Jasmoda.com

OMG!! Girls! CNY is coming in less than 12 days!
Are you ready? Have you bought all of your dresses?
Not yet? Don't worry!
I will share with you Top 12 blog shop I've visited starting from today, as promised!

Todays blog post is all about JASMODA.COM


When I first visited their site and browsed through their collection,
I was like WOW! They have a lot of awesome brand inspired apparels!!
From Topshop, Zara, Asos, a lot moree!!!

Getting excited? Hold on...
Here's some apparels the I received from them...


I believed all of the apparels on their website are self-manufactured!
So, you can expect something different from other blogshop!

Here are some pictures of me with their apparels;


1. C41-011207 Zara Turn Back Blazer
2. C34-120901 Zara Inspired Two Tone Skirt Navy Blue x Fuchsia Pink size M

I love how its hot pink color made this corporate look interesting.


Talking about the material,
all of the apparels from Jasmoda.com are light weighted.
I believed it is easy to wash too.


Surprise!! The inner side of the blazer is in hot pink color too!

Move on to the next item,


3. C43-191204 ZARA Inspired Teardrop Dress - Burnt Orange


I love this dress very much!!! Mum loves it too!!
The color is fabulous for Chinese new year
It comes with a belt as shown in the picture.


It can fit, S,M,L even XL I believed.
The cutting is very loose and versatile..



About JasModa,
Jas Moda provides a consistent flow of edgy yet feminine designs appropriate for all occasions.
Our apparels are selectively handpicked or inspired pieces.
We are constantly improving and at the same time preserve the highest quality
in affordable pricing and cozy customer care are the hallmarks of Jas Moda.
Do join our mailing list to get updates on our latest styles & exclusive offers!



Mention my name "RENE" and enjoy
$1 off total bill + free normal mail.
They will be giving out free cny red packets with every purchase too! :)
Happy Shopping Readers!

Like JasModa fanpage for giveaways and more exciting promotions.




My photographer of the day, I paid him for the photoshoot okay!
Hahahaha yes, I paid my own boyfriend for a photoshoot session =P
#smackhim

6 comments :

  1. You're such a doll! wow <3

    www.viewfromheels.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great looks hun xo

    www.lovehartley.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You dress is very nice....i like.

    kiss

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for all of the lovely comments =)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your lovely comment!

Love,
ReneOct