Advertise with Http://rene-memory-list.blogspot.com

15 January 2012

Advertorial: Gipsyscarlet.com

This is the sixth advertorial of the week!
Today's theme is= Let's get sexy! #shy haha!
I received two bodycon dress from Gipsy Scarlet!


Guess what?
I spent almost an hour browsing through their collection with mum!
It's very hard to choose just two apparels!! =D
All of the dress are so nice!!


This is the first item that we choosed:
Mesh Overlay Bustier Dress


Mum and I decided to get this dress because of its nice greyish red color!!!
The material is definitely very good. However, it's very tight.
It fits size XS or S lady like my sis and mum!


I really like the dress and its gorgeous color!!!


However, it's a lil bit tight on me unfortunately.

The next dress is this;
Ophelia Applique Bandeau Dress


Initially, we wanted to get the black one.
But I forgot to indicate that when I order lol
I decided to keep it as the pink one looks not bad too! =D


What I like about Gipsy Scarlet is their well-organized website
and of course their wide variety collection!!
As for the quality, as mentioned above,
The quality is really really good! most importantly reasonable price!
The price range is roughly from $20-$30 only!
It's way cheaper than a lot of shop outside.


About Gipsy Scarlet

Encouraged by numerous fashion trend setters,
Gipsy Scarlet was conceived with the desire to provide
fashion forward shoppers with a unique selection of high street
celebrity inspired designs.

Convinced by the need for quality and value, our attention to detail
towards the manufacturing of our clothes is second to none.
Gipsy Scarlet is always changing.

Our aim to be at the forefront of today's hottest fashion
will be achieved with quality, fun, creativity and value.
Always. We promise!


Get Free Regular shipping!!
Enter the discount code "GSXORENE" upon check out.
Visit GipsyScarlet now!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for your lovely comment!

Love,
ReneOct