Advertise with Http://rene-memory-list.blogspot.com

12 January 2012

Advertorial : Ashleysinn


Yay! It's the third advertorial of the week!
This year's trend is all about COLOR!

Just look at my first two advertorial,
The apparels are all in Orange, Pink, Blue and
today's post is about Lime Green! =D
Let's check the beautiful dress sponsored by Ashleysinn !


I love how the color of the dress makes me look fresher.
Most importantly, the skirt doesn't makes me look (too) fat!
It's very hard for me to find a dress that will suit me.
It can't be too tight as I have a big belly (haha).
It can't be too loose as I will look fat on it..


Nah this dress is just nice! =D
The design is very girly too!


What's Ashleysinn all about?

Ashleysinn is a new blogshop in town formed in year 2011!
Shop for gorgeous party, casual and work dresses/ tops
with them at Ashleysinn today!


The delivery was fast and the owner is friendly too!
They have wide range of apparels available on their website.

What's more?
They are having a promotion now!!
Dresses at $22/$19 and tops at $16/$18 valid till 20 Jan!
What are you waiting for? head to their shop and shop away!



No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for your lovely comment!

Love,
ReneOct