Advertise with Http://rene-memory-list.blogspot.com

09 January 2012

12 Days to Chinese New Year!!! Blogshops advertorial coming your way!

Horray!!! Guess what?
I have gathered 12 Blog Shops
and I am going to share their collection with you all starting tomorrow!!!!

Yay!!! Yay!! Yay!


Here's some parcels I received so far..
A lot more coming! #IamAHappyGirl

I was so delighted that I happily opened my parcels and checked them out!


Stay tune babes!

For blog shop owner, there's still one slots left.
Email me if you are interested to be featured here.
Rainz_33@msn.com

Have a great day everyone!

3 comments :

  1. Haha~ an odd question here~
    Did the parcels include that doggie on the bed?
    or it's your doggie?
    izzit real? it's so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooh can't wait to see everything!
    such an adorable puppy :D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your lovely comment!

Love,
ReneOct