Advertise with Http://rene-memory-list.blogspot.com

01 December 2011

Wohooo!! It's December !

OMG! We're in December!!!
I just checked my university site and,
"Paragraph A of the Parliamentary Elections Act,
I declare I passed all of my exam!!!"
OMG!!! I am so so so so so HAPPY!
It means, I can throw away all of my books!
It means, I can have a wonderful Christmas this year!
It means, I am free from exam forever!!!!!
I am so excited now!

On top of the good news, guess what?
I am going to the airport in less than an hour!
WOHOO!! Yes, I am going to Medan, Indonesia for my first December holiday.
I swear, I decided to go there last night! hahaha #ultrarandom

Ok. I need to go now.
Have a WONDERFUL day everyone! *wink!*

7 comments :

  1. Hi dear, stopping by from http://bonvogueage.blogspot.com/
    (originaly PretaVoyagerMode)Sorry for the late reply but I had to change blogs :) Cool blog by the way, I'm following, hope you follow back xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thankyou for visitting my blog :) I've already following you.

    Lucca Yoga

    ReplyDelete
  3. this post is filled with things to celebrate!!! yay for december, yay for passing your exams, and yay for a holiday! :D

    <3, Mimi
    http://whatmimiwrites.blogspot.com/
    $100 Shopbop Gift Card Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on your exams and have a great trip! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. congratsssssssssssssss have a wonderful trip

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats honey!!! That's wonderful!!! Have fun on your trip!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your lovely comment!

Love,
ReneOct