Advertise with Http://rene-memory-list.blogspot.com

30 December 2011

Sponsored: Lucido-L Hair Make Supplement - Treatment Oil Review

It's New Year Tomorrow! =D Are you ready?

I am going to introduce you girls a new product by Lucido-L!

This item was found in the goodies bag

that I received from attending the Bifesta Blogger Event last month.



Sincerely apologize for the late post

as I need some times to try out the products =)


Lucido-L Hair Make Supplement comes in 2 types

#Hair Management Oil for straight hair and

#Soft Memory Oil for permed hair


This hair supplement is an oil-based hair serum which

contains +CMC, a CMC-like ingredient.


CMC stands for Cell Membrane complex and exists inside our hair follicles. CMC works like stem to transport water (moisture) with the hair follicles. When the CMC is broken, water transportation breaks and parts of the hair cuticles and cortix lose their strength due to lack of moisture, and finally hair becomes dry and damaged, split ends occur.

Lucido-L understands the importance of CMC and hence came up with a CMC-like ingredient to be formulated inside their Hair Make Supplement, so as to compensate for the broken CMC inside hair follicles.

In this way, hair moisture is maintained and improved, hair becomes more manageable and healthy. And because it is oil-based, the treatment oil coats the hair surface to prevent water loss.


My Review:

I am totally attracted to its packaging and the interesting shape of the packaging.

It's so cute and compact! Definitely bag-friendly and convenient.

It smells heavenly sweet and fresh!

Most importantly, my hair doesn't feel sticky at all after applying the treatment oil.

Even though it's oil base, after application, I can barely feel the oiliness too.

My hair turned smooth and soft - just like this picture below.

In short, it is a magic hair treatment oild!

I bleached my hair before and this product has become an

essential product for me to use before sleep and before going out!

I would recommend this to my family and friends.

I would definitely re-purchase this product too!


Price: $15.90

Product can be found in Watsons, Guardian, Major NTUC Fairprice Supermarkets,

Meidiya Supermarket and Nishino Pharmacies!



Head to Lucido-L website now!

http://www.lucido-l.sg


3 comments :

  1. Have a Wonderful New Year, Rene!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow this stuff looks great thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous28 May, 2013

    WOW just what I was searching for. Came here by searching for how to work out

    Look into my web-site - Test force xtreme review

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your lovely comment!

Love,
ReneOct