Advertise with Http://rene-memory-list.blogspot.com

02 December 2011

Sponsored: "Journey of Indulge" by Haagen Dazs Singapore

Today's post will be about Christmas in Singapore!
Yes we are 25 days away!
Before I start, look at my glitter Christmas nail art!!
It's ultra awesome, isn't? =D
I love it VERY much!



Next look at my outfit!



I got it from Gmarket for less than $10 only!!



Can you believe it?



Btw, I trimmed my eyebrow, nice?



Just in case if you like my necklace, this is how it looks like.
It looks good on Gucci too! Don't you think so?



We went to esplanade because....



We wanted to explore Orchard Road, Singapore with an awesome bus ride!!!



Thank you so much to Haagen-Dazs Singapore!
Two days ago, my partner and I went on board The Journey of Indulge!



Experience the magic of Christmas on an exclusive Häagen-Dazs journey.
The first 800 to spend $50 at any Häagen-Dazs cafe gets an exclusive invite for 2.
Free indulgence of luscious Häagen-Dazs ice cream,
premium champagne and gourmet chocolates.
*Last journey on 4 Dec 2011. *T&Cs apply.



My first sentence about my journey would be..
"YOU HAVE TO EXPERIENCE THIS!"
The journey was simply awesome and pampering!



You will get to see beautiful and lovely santarina.



Free flow of champagne and soft drink were served to us,



Attentive service.



Free flow of Haagen Dazs Ice Cream on board too!



Most importantly,
We get to enjoy the magnificent view of Singapore!
Here are some pictures that he took!

Tanglin Mall

Wohoo! We're at Orchard Road, Singapore!

Aw! It was a romantic journey I swear =D

It's cool to enjoy awesome Christmas decoration with partner

from the top of bus!

Isetan- Shaw Center

ION Orchard

Tangs!

You have to visit Tangs!

The decoration WOW-ed me!

Ngee Ann City

Blue Flora Themed Christmas Light!

Paragon

Mandarin Gallery

My favorite, Orchard Central!

I love their Victorian themed Christmas Decoration!

The light and decorations are in violet, white and black!

There are more decorations in the mall. You gotta check it out!

Cheers Readers!

Plaza Singapura

Singapore Flyer!

Stunning view of Marina Bay Sands!

The journey took approximately 45mins.

There are 3 slots in a day - 7pm, 8pm and 9pm.

What are you waiting for! Head to Haagen Dazs now!

Here's some souvenirs and a memorable picture of us

that we get to bring home!

Check out Haagen Dazs Facebook Page Now!

CLICK HERE


8 comments :

  1. Wow you are so pretty! These pictures are amazing :) Your blog is so entertaining, girl!
    I'm Sarah.. just started following :)
    I hope you check out my blogs:

    sarahtoskinny.blogspot.com

    bareinsanity.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely love the nail art and your necklace!! Beautiful decorations..love it!! You are very pretty.

    xx
    Heel in Mint

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Xmas and your photos are gorgeous and so xmas spirit. Love them!!

    PS. thx for your sweet comment on my blog and would love to follow each other if you like. Hope to hear from you soon.


    <3 Marina
    Fashion.MakeUp.LifeStyle

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like so much fun! That first picture is amazing, love your manicure!

    GTBB,
    http://badjoan.blogspot.com
    http://cookingjoan.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loved your nails and thanks for sharing the Christmas lights, there were so many and so pretty.

    xo erica

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are super cute, Thanks for following my blog. I will be following your.
    xoxo

    www.notesofstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the pooch pic best of all!

    oxoxoxo from San Francisco
    Amy
    http://bridechic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love these photos! I would like to live there! Amazing! And your dog is soo much cuute! Love him:)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your lovely comment!

Love,
ReneOct