Advertise with Http://rene-memory-list.blogspot.com

26 December 2011

L.C Korean BBQ . Shaw Lido . Chanel

Last month we went to this L.C Korean BBQ in front of Bugis Junction for dinner!

It is located at Tan Quee Lan Street..



Here's a photo of its interior.

Everything was just not up to standard.

I have couple of things that I want to share..

Ingredients were not fresh. The rice was cold!

Yes when I say cold, it's cold!

We believed it was an overnight rice that was stored in the refrigerator =_="



The BBQ style is very Korean though..

As you can see, we grilled on top of Crystal Glass!

That's interesting and the utensils are all from metal.

Very Korean aye?



Here's some food that we ordered. It was an ala carte style of buffet.



The meat and veggies were alright but the fish was still frozen!

I can't believe it!

We would go there only IF they improve their hygiene and ingredients freshness! =x

Or else., never!

The staffs were all Chinese from China.

They were polite but can't communicate well in English.

So it's up to you! A yes or a no for this restaurant? =)



After dinner, we went to Suntec City for The Journey of Indulge by Haagen Dazs

After from there, we went for a movie at Shaw-Lido!

Sorry but I forgot what we watched haha!

Btw, that's a nice Christmas Tree isn't?


I read Angie's blog and found this application!

Ink Your Secret Eternally!

I sent couple of secret letters to my friends =)

This letter is very interesting!

You need to FREEZE the letter in the refrigerator to read the message!



Girls love Chanel! Wanna Guess what's inside? =D

How was your Holiday?

15 comments :

  1. that's one of the coolest trees I've ever seen!! & ooh excited to see what you got from Chanel :)

    Leftbanked.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Like the korean bbq, wish to have it here. And the christmas tree nice one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Like the korean bbq, wish to have it here. And the christmas tree nice one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous16 May, 2012

    that is the horriable place to have dinner... staff there are very arrogant!!!!! and they even want to cheat us!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous28 May, 2012

    bought groupon vouchers in march and until now couldnt get a reservation. they always ask us to call 2 weeks later as they were full. and they were very rude over the phone. thinking of asking groupon for refund.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the feedback. Yes, I think you might want to get a refund =)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous19 May, 2013

    Hi all, here every person is sharing these kinds of knowledge, thus it's good to read this website, and I used to visit this web site all the time.

    Look into my page :: Test Force Xtreme Muscle

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous20 May, 2013

    Greetings I am so delighted I found your weblog, I really found you by mistake, while I was looking on Bing for something else, Anyways
    I am here now and would just like to say
    thanks for a remarkable post and a all round interesting blog (I also love the theme/design), I
    don’t have time to read through it all at the minute but I have
    book-marked it and also added your RSS feeds, so when I have time I will be back to read a lot more, Please do keep up the excellent b.


    Also visit my web site Buy Pure GCE

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anonymous21 May, 2013

    I do not even know how I ended up here, but I thought this post was
    great. I don't know who you are but definitely you're going to a famous blogger if you are not already ;) Cheers!


    Also visit my web page ... Beta Force Muscle Building

    ReplyDelete
  10. Anonymous25 May, 2013

    I have learn several excellent stuff here. Certainly price bookmarking for
    revisiting. I surprise how much effort you set to make this sort of magnificent
    informative site.

    my site: Wrinkle cream

    ReplyDelete
  11. Anonymous27 May, 2013

    Definitely believe that which you said. Your favorite reason appeared to
    be on the internet the simplest thing to be aware of. I say to you, I definitely
    get irked while people think about worries that they just don't know about. You managed to hit the nail upon the top and also defined out the whole thing without having side-effects , people can take a signal. Will probably be back to get more. Thanks

    Feel free to surf to my blog post :: Pay day loan lenders

    ReplyDelete
  12. Anonymous28 May, 2013

    Hello to every one, since I am truly keen of reading this webpage's post to be updated daily. It contains good material.

    My blog ... Xtrasize Male Enhancement

    ReplyDelete
  13. Anonymous28 May, 2013

    Can I simply just say what a relief to uncover
    somebody that actually understands what they are talking about online.
    You actually know how to bring a problem to light and make it
    important. More people must read this and understand this side
    of the story. I can't believe you're not more popular given that you certainly have the gift.


    my web page: Download Muscle Maximizer

    ReplyDelete
  14. Anonymous29 May, 2013

    Hello there! Do you know if they make any plugins to assist
    with SEO? I'm trying to get my blog to rank for some targeted keywords but I'm not seeing very good success.
    If you know of any please share. Appreciate it!

    Feel free to surf to my web blog: Working Online

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your lovely comment!

Love,
ReneOct