Advertise with Http://rene-memory-list.blogspot.com

08 November 2011

Sponsored : Sophie Monk Double Lifting Facial Mask Review

Thanks to Nicole and Dennis from P.PR for passing me a box of Sophie Monk Mask



I have been eyeing this Sophie Monk mask at Guardian for months.

Look at the attractive and colourful packaging!
How can I miss trying it!

I did think about to get them too.

However, when I remember that I have mountains of mask at home,

I decided to get it after I've finished all of the mask at home.



Here's the description of the mask;



Sophie Monk Whitening Double Lifting Mask - 23ml - PINK

Moisturising, Firming, Brightening, Evens skin tone



Sophie Monk Pore minimizing Double Lifting Mask - 23ml - GREEN

Oil Control, Firming, Softening, Stabilizing



Sophie Monk Hydrating Double Lifting Mask - 23ml - BLUE

Restoring skin structure and complexion looks

younger ,firmer, hydrate and softer



Sophie Monk Moisturising Double Lifting Mask - 23ml - BLACK

Moisturising, Smoothing, Firming - For normal Skin



Sophie Monk V shaping Double Lifting Mask - 23ml - YELLOW

Moisturising, Firming, Nourishing, Softening


Ps: pardon my naked-zero make up face.


My Review:


I have tried two of the masks so far - pore minimizing and hydrating masks

They smells really great! Fruity and Flora scent.

It's sensitive-skin friendly and very very moisturising.

It comes with ear hook and extended mask for the neck

that give my face a double lifting effect.

I can see a little bit of lifting result on my second usage

even though it's not very obvious.

However, I can see instant brightening effect on my first usage!

The mask is selling at $2/pcs which I think it's really affordable.

Sophie Monk mask is recommended in many magazines

and also the famous Taiwan show 女人我最大.

So I think, given the price and the quality,

this is a good mask that's worth the money.

I'll give this mask 7.5/10


4 comments :

  1. The wrapping is so cute! I would love to try it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehe yes you can bought it at Guardian! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice post,sounds like a really great facial product!
    Take a look at my blog, and if you like it follow me, I’ll be waiting for you!

    Don’t forget to enter the ZELEB giveaway on my blog!!
    Cosa mi metto???

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great article....!!!Nice to know about new things with helping concept.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your lovely comment!

Love,
ReneOct