Advertise with Http://rene-memory-list.blogspot.com

24 November 2011

Sponsored Review: Mentholatum Mogitate Kajitsu Lip Balm (Berry & Grape, Mango & Orange, Lime & Lemon, White Peach and Strawberry)


Weeks ago I receive goodies from TSS!

Today I am going to review one of the items that I received,

A new product by Mentholatum!

The Mentholatum Mogitate Kajitsu Lip Balm!


It comes in 5 sweet fruity flavors!


White Peach



Orange and Mango!



Lemon and Lime!


Grape and Berry


Strawberry!



Mogitate Kajitsu is made with Fresh Fruit Juice
hich contains essential minerals and vitamins that are beneficial to the lips and body.
It also contains Honey, which heals and renews the lips.
With Mentholatum Mogitate Kajitsu lip balms, now you can get
Real, Natural Fruity Goodness to nourish your lips and make it soft,
supple and oh-so-kissable!

Introduced in japan in 2003,
Mogitate Kajitsu has been very well loved by
the Japanese teens & Young Adults
for it's Fun exciting Flavours & Colourful Packaging !!



It is the #1 Best selling lipbalm in Japan!!



It moisture and soften lips with natural fruit juice, honey and bee wax!



Guess what? it has UV protection effect!

It's important to protect your lips against the sun too babe!



It is small, compact and easy to use.

Suggestion: prepare one in your bag, office, beside your computer and etc!



My review:

As you all know, I have an extremely dry lips!

It's due to my current long-term medication commitement.

I am currently on roacuttane and this particular medicine

extremely dries up my skin. Including my precious lips =x


I have been looking for lip balm to moist my lips and this

Mentholatum Mogitate Kajitsu Lip Balm is my favorite!

To be honest, before I received my new strawberry lip balm,

I own the lemon and lime flavor one!

AND that was the first lipbalm that I have ever finished using in my life!

Haha usually I will throw away my lipbalm even when it is still can be used.

(I don't know why)


Mentholatum Mogitate Kajitsu Lip Balm doesn't have traditional lipbalm smell.

It smells and tastes just like candy and most importantly,

It moist my lip. However, it doesn't stays long on my lip.

After about 5 hours or more, my lip will start to get dry.

Which is bad and good as by the time the moist effect gone, it's time for me to have my meal =D

I always try my best not to eat lipbalm, even though it is fine to be eaten.



I will recommend this product to my friends and families!

It's a good, convenient and affordable product!


The Mentholatum Mojitate Kajitsu is retailing at SGD5.90 each

Exclusively at all Watsons stores!


Redeem your FREE Lip balm sample here:

https://www.facebook.com/lipicesg?sk=app_213564948660624


32 comments :

  1. I want the lemon flavored one! :D

    CROP.CRIP.CROP

    ReplyDelete
  2. =) Yes right choice! it's good!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It sounds awesome:) I want to try it out:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks dear, ive followed you back. <3 awesome review dear, looking pretty :D

    http://mithakomala.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. cute blog :) i followed you already! so hope you followed me to <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. cute nails, u have a cute face, dear. :)
    I followed u already. if u mind, please follow me too :)
    satmahayu.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. cool!!!


    xoxo from rome
    K.
    http://kcomekarolina.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sounds nice! Loved it :)

    http://ulianashalaeva.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi!i changed my blog if you want to follow me again http://misroze.blogspot.com/ multumesc

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi! you blog is interesting too!
    I will follow you of course ^_^
    hope to hear from you soon!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  11. just wish i cn find it in Indonesia :)

    visit back

    http://ccloveyy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hello there, visit you back here :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. i love Mentholatum product. i use lip-on-lip lipstick and lip ice color :) i'll try the lip balm too. i hope i can find it here :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks for leaving comment, babes! =)

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love fruity lip balms! You're beautiful!

    XoXo
    Plami

    http://www.fashionthrill.com/

    ReplyDelete
  16. hi, thank you for following me, now Im following you back :)
    ⓈⓈ ⒻⒶⓈⒽⒾⓄⓃ ⓌⓄⓇⓁⒹ

    ReplyDelete
  17. cool review! I love fruity lip balms. thanks for sharing

    Check out my blog for a chance to win some Leopard print loafers!
    www.sugarfilledcloset.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Very tasty post nice. kisses mini lemon.

    ReplyDelete
  19. thank you for the big compliment! and you're pretty! :D nice review dear =)
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hi! I love flavored lipgloss, will have to try these, especially the grape. I love the packaging too! Thank you for commenting on my blog. If you want we can become each other's followers, just follow my blog and I will follow you back :)
    www.fashionablyfitlife.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. Great review post

    Followed back thanks

    pinklemonincrystal.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. Thanks for visit!
    i want the lemon one! haha
    great blog, follow u!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Hey !
    Those lip balms must be really good ! I want the grape one :)

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  24. Thank you for following my blog. I am following you now too! Come back soon!

    ReplyDelete
  25. awww these are so cute!!! awesome post. now following =)

    http://hayleyhour.blogspot.com/
    http://www.facebook.com/hayley.hour

    ReplyDelete
  26. Thanks for visiting dear. Ooh the lipbalms look yummy :)

    ReplyDelete
  27. WOW!!!!!!!!!!! Need to try these . . .

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your lovely comment!

Love,
ReneOct