Advertise with Http://rene-memory-list.blogspot.com

23 November 2011

Sponsored: NEW FreshKon Dezigner (Pink Solitaire, Orange Solitaire, Aqua Solitaire, Green Solitaire) Review


It has been a while since last time I talked about contact lens.

As you all know, a lot of online store that sells contact lens has closed.

The closure is mainly because of the recent strict HSA regulation.


Why we love to buy contact lens online?

Because, contact lens from optical shop is mostly boring!

Except FreshKon!


My first contact lens in my life was by FreshKon!

In fact, FreshKon is the only contact lens brand that I've ever bought from an optical shop.

Reason is simple. FreshKon always offer exiting contact lens design!

From Alluring Eye, Mosaic, Color Fusions and now guess what?

Recently FreshKon launched a new series of lenses!

Dezigner



The new Dezigner range from FreshKon cosmetic contact lenses offers you

exciting opportunities to redesign your eyes.


Create your signature look with FreshKon Dezigner lenses and get tha

fabulous, unique and sassy look.

Solitaire, our launch series, is conceptualized to frame the iris in

a multi-faceted diamond cut, designed to shine!

It's unique, it's groovy, it's stunning, it's personal!

FreshKon Dezigner - My Design, My Signature!



I was extremely excited and would really love to try them on when I first saw the advertisement!

Wala! My dream come true! Look at how generous FreshKon is!

I am sponsored with not one not two but four pairs of contact lenses!



It comes in 4 exciting colors;



The four stunning shades under the Solitaire Series -

Pink, Aqua, Orange and Green –

are set to appeal to confident young, creative and fashion-sassy women

whotake pride in being the centre of attraction a

they shine with a “diamond” in each eye.



Bring out the angelic princess personality with Pink Solitaire,

look warm and inviting with Orange Solitaire,

get a burst of sexy freshness with Aqua Solitaire

and turn into a gorgeous babe with Green Solitaire.



This is the Orange Solitare.



Pink Solitaire



Green Solitare.



Aqua Solitare.



I tried on the "Aqua solitaire" lens yesterday.



I was quite surprise with the outcome.

Don't I look like Caucasian? (except the blonde hair part) =D



My Review:

FreshKon Dezigner range is absolutely gorgeous!
I can't wait to try other color!
(I'll ask my sister to try the lens too! stay tune for more!)
Compared to the lens I got online, FreshKon is much more comfortable and moist.
When I wear those lens I bought online,
the maximum duration that I could handle was 3 hours.
Conversely, I can wear FreshKon for one whole day!
without even need to moist them with solution!
I admit that the bigger eyes effect is not as obvious as those lens online
as the largest diameter for FreshKon Lens is only 14.2mm
BUT think again! FreshKon is HSA approved and is safe to use.
Most importantly, it gives the same effect with those lenses online.
What's more? Look at this NEW Dezigner range!
Where can you find such gorgeous design lens?
I really can't wait to try other color. Stay tune!
I'll review other lens color in my future post.


Meanwhile, I will post more picture of me with Aqua Solitaire Tomorrow!
Don't forget to come back again!
Have a great day everyone!


FreshKon® Dezigner lenses are available at major optical stores
at a recommended retail price of $27 per box/pair.

FreshKon® is currently having a year-end promotion on
FreshKon® Dezigner: Solitaire series
Purchase the second box at 50% off.
For more information about the new lenses, please visit www.freshkon.com

32 comments :

  1. Wow! I didn't know that there are so many amazingly beautiful lenses! Great post! Thanks for sharing!

    Xx

    Alexandra

    www.fashion-bridge.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wonder if they are selling contacts in sight? My eyes are -5 :o
    I would like to try the aqua solitare!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like that!!
    really cool product! :)
    xoxo

    YOURFASHIONMOMENT.COM

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, first time visit your blog. Could you please tell me do the lenses look quite natural in real life? Thanks! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks for the sweet comment dear! hope youre well!
    x jamie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi All, thanks for leaving comment. The lens look a lil bit obvious under the sun which is good as you want to show the design to friend. It's more natural when you are indoor =)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love these lenses! I want a pair of the green lenses! Soo pretty!

    xx

    Erin @ http://www.trufflesnruffles.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. aahhh, i want some colored contacts. i want it in hazel. :D love the aqua. it's too pretty.

    HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

    :)
    Carrie
    http://readmylifeascarrie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. thanks for sweet comment :) i follow you.

    ReplyDelete
  10. HELLO! THANK YOU FOR STOPPING BY THE BLOG! I REALLY APPRECIATE IT!
    GOD BLESS!
    ~CRYSTAL

    WWW.CHURCHGIRLCHIC.BLOGPSOT.COM

    ReplyDelete
  11. hey check out my international giveaway
    http://stylescrap-khusbu.blogspot.com/2011/11/giveaway.html#comment-form

    ReplyDelete
  12. great and adorable choices!!! the make-up colors are very fantastic, love it!!! enjoyed your blog, following you now, hope you could visit my blog too..kissess!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. wow that's great soft-lenses with a nice colors

    Herdiana Surachman
    http://deluxshionist.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. I would love to have these. Usual contact lenses are so boring! Hope you have a fabulous weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  15. super idea!!!

    IF U WANT TO VISIT MY BLOG STREET CHIC http://artsecommunication.blogspot.com/ U CAN ALSO FIND ME ON FACEBOOK http://www.facebook.com/pages/Street-Chic/126609910754628

    ReplyDelete
  16. thanks so much for your comment Rene, you're lovely!
    im following you back ;)
    kisses*
    http://f-world-wide-what.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  17. ohh the blue looks awesome on you! love all those colors they make your eyes pop!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love love love colour contacts too!!! it's so fun and gorgeous hehe, and these ones really do have amazing shapes and designs in them!!! omg..i might get them for myself!

    ps: thx so much for ur lovely comment on my post, really appreciate it! I'm following ur amazing blog now, pls do follow mine too if u haven't already, it'll mean so so much to me, thx!

    xx
    Erika
    http://www.erika-t.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. oooh I want those colour contacts, too! unfortunately I haven't found them yet here in germany :(

    ReplyDelete
  20. These contacts really look great! Loving it :)

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  21. love your nails!
    I tried colored contacts for a while
    it was fun :)

    http://bobbieaustinscloset.com/

    ReplyDelete
  22. personally i dun like colour cons, but your have lovely colours. cute!

    follow u now.

    Follow me on:
    Miss Kwong - Art and Fashion

    ReplyDelete
  23. i want to try contact lenses but it hurts everytime i tried to

    It’s a GIRL Thing

    ReplyDelete
  24. the contacts lens really cool, but i cant use it :( it make me scare. im follow back :)

    ReplyDelete
  25. beautiful,i like the taquios one.

    Thank you so much for passing by my blog.

    www,blacksoulchild.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  26. Interesting post, i like it :D Thanks for visiting my blog<3

    Sigma giveaway♥mfashionfreak

    ReplyDelete
  27. Sweet! All of the comments made my day!

    ReplyDelete
  28. very cool :)but cant imagine how the pink one looks like:)kisses La Folie 

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your lovely comment!

Love,
ReneOct