Advertise with Http://rene-memory-list.blogspot.com

14 November 2011

Sponsored: Longines Singapore Gold Cup 2011

Hi ladies and gentlemen, today I'll blog about the prestigious event-

Longines Singapore Gold Cup 2011 !


Here's what I wore to the event yesterday.


A tube by Martina Pink

A black office skirt from G2000

My all time favorite cardigan from Lovefiiefiie

Long-time-no-see Chanel earing =D



Next, I blinged-ed my nail with MINX and decorated it with laces =D

Visit minx nail website here

I love how the metallic silver color shines on my nails!!

I glued some crystal beads on my thumbs too.

Look at how shiny they are! Max love!


Move on, this is my new ring! Love it!!

extremely gorgeous and huge isn't?

Usual price $17 I got it at $6 only! can you believe it?

DIVA is on sale babe! head down to the store now!



I traveled to the venue via MRT since it's not too far from my place.

Singapore turf club is located at Kranji MRT (2mins of walk only)



I was so honored to be there.

I had so much fun that yesterday! read more..



I arrived at about 1.30pm.

I walked all the way from the MRT to the taxi plaza (about 5mins distance)

It was a HOT day! =(



After registering and collecting my goodies bag and badges,

I waited for the private bus to arrive and bring me to the VIP area =D



Watch the video that I created here:



Here I am! at the Longines Singapore Gold Cup event!



As you can see, It was crowded!

I walked directly to my designated table upon arrival =D



Food! I skipped the starter and had my main course directly. As usual =P



Met new friends! =D

Left to right,

The popular blogger, Nira Chan,

Best Beauty Blog winner, Moonberry

The shortie, ME

The sweetest, Jessie. Thanks for the keychain babe!

Hot and sweet beauty blogger, dblchin,

The two gorgeous princesses, Renzze and Regina.



We had so much fun running in and out here and there yesterday haha!

The event started at about 1pm all the way to 6pm!



Flower table arrangement! I love flower! They are just beautiful!



I had my dessert during the break lol

There were many races going on and I have no idea about it.

So, what I did was just to sit, see see and eat eat =P



There was a "Best Dressed Contest" as well.

Watch this video and find out who was the winner!



Winner walked away with a Longines DolceVita watch retailing at $4600!



Now, it's betting time!



Here'a guide book on all of the races..

Hm..Which one should I bet?

Let's support the one that's wearing purple and black shirt (Anna sui inspired)..

muahaha.. don't have!



We were given with some vouchers to try our luck.

Unfortunately, I lost my $5 voucher ckck..



How to bet? well I totally have no idea about it.

According to Mr Smith, we can predict the winner

based on its previous game or history achievement.

You can also predict it based on what some magazines said about the races.

Loads of information is featured in the guide book given.



So professional wor Mr Smith! Muahaha..

Btw Mr Smith is my new friend. He's really really friendly and humor!

He taught me loads of things yesterday. Thanks Smithankyou!


An exclusive Longines Singapore Gold Cup-cup that we get to bring home!



About Longines


Longines has been based at St Imier, Switzerland, since 1832.

Its watchmaking expertise, built up over 175 years,

reflects a strong devotion to tradition, elegance and the sporting world:

it has generations of experience as the official timekeeper

at world championships and as a partner of International sports federations.

Longines boasts a heritage of more than 80 years in equestrian sport,

through its role as official timekeeper at major competitions all over the world.

Longines has chosen to support equestrian sport because it combines

strength, endurance, technique, precision and elegance

- values that are an integral part of the creativity and skill employed

by the master watchmakers at Longines in the creation of their timepieces.


For more information visit http://www.longines.com


Longines Ambassadors of Elegance

Aaron Kwok Fu Shing (Hong Kong celebrity actor and singer)

was at the Singapore Turf Club to grace the prestigious event!

Pic Source : Singapore Turf Club Facebook



The Singapore Gold Cup is one of the richest and most illustrious events

on the Singapore racing calendar,

with a history that stretches back to 18 October 1924.



It was an insightful event for me!

The feeling was really really great to be there physically to watch the race.

Especially at the V.I.P area where you get to see all the horses at the nearest distance.



Everyone was cheering for the horses that they supported. #excited



Who's The Longines Singapore Gold Cup Winner?



Watch this video;




CONGRATULATION!


A photo of me and two pretty babes! Nice to meet you two!



Personalized key chain for me! =D

Wire sculpture key chain with my name on it!

I got mine from Steve and surprisingly Jessie got me another one too!

So, I have two wohoo!

Thanks to Steve. I love the key chain that you made!



A Singapore Gold Cup hat found in my goodies bag!



That's it for today. Stay tune for more!

I have loads of thing to blog about! omg! =D



Ps: some photos above are credited to Singapore Turf Club Facebook


1 comment :

  1. You look beautiful!

    http://styleservings.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your lovely comment!

Love,
ReneOct