Advertise with Http://rene-memory-list.blogspot.com

05 November 2011

Sponsored : Eucerin Dermo Purifyer Review


Is your skin oily? Do you have acne?
I HAVE! even though I looks like I don't have.
Thanks to the magic of make up and photoshop.
Muahaha..

I used to have a lot of pimples especially during my teens.
But because I am on long-term medication now, my acne have decrease tremendously.
It doesn't means that I do not have acne at all.
I do have one or two acne/month especially during my period.


This Eucerin Dermo Purifyer range fights all 4 factors of acne!

It doesn't give side effect such as dryness and sun sensitivity,

which I am experiencing now, unfortunately.

They should launch this product earlier so that I do not have to commit

to long term medication with loads of side effects =(



About Eucerin;


Being an innovative skin care line against acne,

it is dedicated to constantly research and produce up-to-date and

effective dermatological skincare products for the benefit of consumers.

Its research centre, Beiersdorf AG Research Centre

is the largest and most modern research centre in Germany.

With more than 650 international scientists deployed to

Eucerin’s product development and innovation, products are of highest quality.


Through years of extensive research, Eucerin has discovered four factors that caused acne:

1. Cornification at the opening of the sebaceous-gland follicle (Hyperkeratosis)

2. Excess sebum production (Seborrhoea),

3. Proliferation of acne bacteria (Proionibacterium acnes);

4. Inflammation.



Eucerin DermoPurifyer Hydrating Care (50ml) $25.90


With its sebum-absorbing particles new Eucerin® DermoPURIFYER Hydrating Care

visibly refines the skin's pores, imparting a perfectly matte complexion.

The quick-absorbing and non-greasy formula:

Reduces oil shine with its mattifying particles

Regulated the skin's disrupted functions

Diminishes skin blemishes

Decreases sebum production

Provides an excellent base for make-up



My review:

I have a combination skin. My cheek are is dry and T-zone is oily.

I want to reduce oil around my T-zone area!

But, unfortunately, product that's cater to oily skin is usually very dry.

This Eucerin Dermo Purifyer treat acne and at the same time, hydrate your skin!

I personally find this product very gentle and light too.

Easily blend and non-greasy even though the texture of the product is creamy.

The only thing I don't like about this product is the fragrance.

It's a fragrance free product (which is good for sensitive skin)

However I prefer something that smells good. and this product smells like medication to me.

I give this product 6.5/10



Eucerin DermoPurifyer Active Night Care (50ml) $25.90


Benefits: Significantly reduces impurities and prevents the formation of new ones,

while providing oil-free moisturization.

Improves skin condition within 3 weeks revealing a healthy-looking and clearer complexion.

Properties: Regulates the disturbed skin functions Excellent skin compatibility and efficacy

in clinical studies of impure, acne-prone skin proved.



My Review:

This is a recommended moisturizer for blemished, acne-prone skin that's oil free!

I can understand how irritating a moisturizer that's oily on face!

Especially night-care moisturizer. I hate it when my moisturizer stains on my pillow.

Usually, people with acne has oily skin.

Moisturizer is recommended to protect skin and to maintain the PH balance.

Unfortunatly, most of the moisturizer in the market

is quite oily and not a lot of moisturizer works to treat acne.

This Eucerin Dermo Purifyer is specially designed for those that's looking

for moisturizer at the same time treat the blemishes!

For me, I think this is a brilliant product

It even has a function to prevent new acne to form as well.

It's easily absorbed by skin and you won't feel oily at all as this is an oil-free product.

The fragrance is acceptable too.

I rate this product 7.5/10



Eucerin DermoPurifyer Active Concentrate (30ml) $29.90

EW Eucerin® DermoPURIFYER Active Concentrate is the ideal product

for those wanting to achieve an optimum effect in a short time.

Eucerin® DermoPURIFYER Active Concentrate with its very light,

fast absorbing formula and concentrated Lactic Acid delivers a comedolytic effect

and improves skin complexion. Pores are effectively unclogged and purified.





My Review:
Eucerin is well-known with it's dafe and friendly-ingrdient in all of the products.
I used this concentrate after I tone my face.
It's definitely very light and the texture is watery.
It feels like I was not applying anything! It absorbs very well on my skin.
It instantly reduces the oily-ness on my skin too.
My skin feels clearer after application.
I personally like this product very much.
For the fast-absorbing effect, light texture and effective ingredient to reduce oily-ness.
I rate this product 8.5/10

Overall, I found this Eucerin Dermo Purifyer range is suitable to those with acne/ blemished skin
and prefer light and oil-free product.
All of the product are in fact, pretty light in texture and absorbed-well on skin.
With the price, I think Eucerin Dermo Purifyer range is affordable and worth the money.
With long-term application, I believed I can the obvious result.

The Eucerin DermoPURIFYER range is available at:
1. Leading pharmacies (Guardian, Watsons, Unity)
2. Hospital Retail Pharmacies
3. National Skin Centre.

Alternatively, you can redeem samples before trying!!!

You can use this voucher too, if you decided to buy the retail sized product =)


Let's have a good skin day, ladies and gentlemen!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for your lovely comment!

Love,
ReneOct