Advertise with Http://rene-memory-list.blogspot.com

11 November 2011

Premier Launch of Shu Eumura Holiday Collection by Wong Kar Wai

Hallow readers! =D

I have an exciting post for you today!

Holiday is coming very very soon!

Are you excited? I am extremely excited!



I was wearing the edgy fashionista necklace from MyPreciousChest



I found this white tube of mine that's made from silk in my closet randomly.

The last time I wore the tube was 5 years ago!

I bought the tube from Far East Plaza. It was for my sweet seventeen birthday party!



It is still as good as new, isn't?



This is my nail and ring of the day!



My personal photographer = (PP) his new nick =P

Btw, he trimmed his hair himself! It looks cool isn't?



I attended the premiere launch of Shu Eumura Holiday Collection at Takashimaya last week.



Upon arrival, I was asked to sign the wall of wishes!



Here's what I wrote on the wall.



I was really excited and curious about Shu Eumura Holiday Collection for this year.


For the 2011 holiday season, shu uemura comes together with internationally

renowned film director Wong Kar Wai - renowned for films such as In The Mood For Love.

Just like Mr Shu Uemura, Wong Kar Wai is widely regarded as a "master of colors".

The collection is rich inemotions and atmosphere,

with beautiful package decoration inspired by his special short film for shu uemura,

“Mask”.



The main color for their holiday collection this year are

gold (shimmery), rouge et bleu - red and blue color.



As you can see from this picture above,

there are two eye and cheek palettes in this collection.

The one on the left is the Bleu pallete and the one on the right is the Rouge pallete.

Each palette cost $115



Look at this gorgeous lashes!

This premium dramatic lashes cost $125!

I was very tempted to try them on!



I was invited to try their new lips color too.

At first, I thought that the color will turn our to be bloody red.



I was wrong! The red color was soft and shiny.



My lip felt moisturized after application too.

Most importantly it doesn't have the typical lipstick smell and taste!

It was fragrance free, smooth and easy to apply!



Next, the make up artist demonstrated the dramatic "Rouge et Bleu" look on the model.



It was an enjoyable evening.

Thanks to Shu Eumura for the awesome event.



The Shu Eumura Holiday Collection by Wong Kar Wai

will be officially launched on its counter today!

11/11/11 what a nice date!



Goodies to bring home wohoo!



They will be having a counter party at Tangs Orchard today! 11/11/11 7pm!


The first 40 customers dressed in red & blue will get a cleansing oil goodies bag.

In addition, purchase a $10 fully redeemable voucher at TANGS Orchard

and exchange it for a goody bag worth $60 on 11 Nov!

Enjoy exclusive offers and learn beauty tips from our elite and accredited makeup artists!


For more information visit Shu Eumura Singapore Facebook Here
Have a beautiful day!




2 comments :

  1. Wow it must have been exciting! It seems like it was worth it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your lovely comment!

Love,
ReneOct