Advertise with Http://rene-memory-list.blogspot.com

15 November 2011

O'learys Sports Bar & Grill at Singapore Flyer

We had our dinner at O'learys Sportsbar & Grill - Singapore Flyer

after attending The Fright Fest Media Preview last month.



Here's some information about O'learys Sport bar & Grill


The O’Learys Concept of O’Learys Sportsbar shall be conceived as

a neighbourhood Bostonian Bar, regardless of where it´s located.

O’Learys conveys a genuine and informal feeling focused

on an overall experience of sports, beverage and customer satisfaction

- all blended together in a warm, friendly and relaxed O’Learys atmosphere.

The O’Learys Story spans for almost two decades.

It started in 1988 on Nantucket Island just off the coast of Boston.

Today O’Learys is a chain of over 45 franchise based bars and restaurants located in

Sweden and Denmark.



The design of the interior amused me.

The ambiance is homely, cozy and relaxed (exactly as what they describe on their site)

As you can see, there's a lot of picture, sign and other decorative display on their wall.



If you noticed, there are some music instruments behind me!

They offer Live Music on stage every Wednesday till Saturday from 7.30pm to 11pm.



Interesting Bar.



He had a bottle of Hoegaarden.


I had Cinderella mocktail - Mixture of Cranberry and Orange.

Very refreshing and look at the generous amount!
I couldn't finish them all #wastage and #guilty


There's a lot of menu to choose from.

Since we were hungry, we ordered two meat main course from the menu.


Sigh! These photos remind me of my Samsung T700 camera.

It was still with me at that point of time.



I captured the food with my samsung camera too!

and unfortunately, I lost it on my way home, in the taxi.

All of these pictures are taken with my new camera Canon 600D


His Beef Tenderloin Steak with French Fries!

I had Cord Fed Chicken Breast with Baked Potato!


Overall, I had a good time and good meal there.

Total for all of the food and beverages shown above,

including tax and service charge was about $90 which is quite pricey.

But for the ambience, food and service. I consider the amount as worth it.


For more information visit:

http://www.olearys.sg/

Located at the corner of Singapore Flyer

level 1 #01-04.O’learys offers the finest cuisine.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for your lovely comment!

Love,
ReneOct