Advertise with Http://rene-memory-list.blogspot.com

04 November 2011

Makiyo is in Singapore for Her NEW album - Girls Power and Sophie Monk Event


Haloha!

Makiyo, a Taiwan well-known celebrity and singer is here in Singapore!

I was so honored to be invited to meet her at the Sophie Monk event.



The decoration of the venue is so magical! and It's all in PINK!



And yeaps! Here's the life-sized-doll, Makiyo!

She is very friendly and slimmer than I thought!



She was there to sign autograph for those who spent $29.90 on Sophie Monk products.



The queue was pretty long and it was very crowded!



I love her hair colour! =D



It was a FUN event.

I met Joey, Valentine and friends yesterday.



You need to spend $100 to get a photograph opportunity with her.


As a blogger,

I was given with a rare opportunity to meet her in person at her place,

without queuing of course =D

Thanks to Makiyo's manager and also Dennis and Nicole from publicist PR for the special arrangement.



I was given with a bag of Sophie Monk's goodies too!

What a pampering session!

She's hot and really really friendly! =D


2 comments :

  1. Hi Rene! Hope you still remember me. We were at the same Bio-essence event sometime ago! Long time no see~

    Sorry for commenting irrelevantly! ^^
    Hope you don't mind, and, congratulation for your achievements~ (:

    Best regards,
    Bernice .

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Bernice! Yes I remember you! hehe...it's okay. Irrelevant and relevant comments are all welcome! =D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your lovely comment!

Love,
ReneOct