Advertise with Http://rene-memory-list.blogspot.com

01 November 2011

First Prize Winner in Pink Angel Contest organized by Vidal Sassoon


Look at my NEW PINK Series Hair Styling Tools from Vidal Sassoon!!!


I won "The First Prize" in their Pink Angel Contest

and my sister won the second prize.

I received VS tools: VS2800PH, VS2856PH and VSCD63PH

and my sis received VS tools: VS2800PH



I am extremely HAPPY!

The reasons are simply because it's in PINK colour and most importantly,

It's Vidal Sassoon! A well-known International Brand.



I have yet to try them up.

I will review them once I've tried it.



This are VS2856PH and VSCD63PH

Mini 13mm Ceramic Straightener and Mini 25mm Ceramic Curling Iron.



All of the products shown in this blog post can be found in Best Denki - Singapore!

Thank you so much Vidal Sassoon!

3 comments :

  1. The curler looks really pretty! And it works pretty good too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really? I have yet to try them out =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just got one of this to use in US, but I need to get a converter/adapter for me to use it. DO you know what's the VOLT and WATTS on this product?! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your lovely comment!

Love,
ReneOct