Advertise with Http://rene-memory-list.blogspot.com

19 November 2011

Advertorial : Flaunt.cc

Holiday is really coming very very soon!

Oh My! December is so near!

It's only 10 days away, can you believe it ??!!!!

Are you all ready? =D


It's time to SHOP!!

Today I am going to introduce a very well organized online store.

FLAUNT.CC


Here's a short description about Flaunt.cc!


If you got it. Flaunt it.

That's what the FLAUNT girl is all about - she has fun with fashion.

She looks good, and she knows it.

She's quirky, she's cool, she's a lil offbeat and has an impeccable albeit eclectic style.

She's the quintessential Fashionista - never afraid to experiment, and always ready for some fun.

She's confident and she embraces life and all that comes along with it.

She's fabulous in her own right, and she's not shy to show it.



Last week I received two big parcels from Flaunt.cc

Upon receiving, I took a photo of it, tweet-ed it and opened it wildly! =D

Follow my twitter HERE and view the photo of flaunt.cc parcel HERE



Here's some items that I choosed!

When I browsed through their website,

the first item that I fell in love with was this piece!


Aztec Print Bustier Bustier Top

Featuring an Aztec print panel in the middle,

and a large zip at the back


Measurements

Bust: 15" - 17" acrossWaist: 12" - 14" acrossLength: 13.7"

Material: Cotton



My initial concern was the size =P

Luckily the material is slightly strectable and comfortable!

I love interesting printz top and this piece is definitely unique and rare!

Grab this piece while available HERE



Next cool item that I choosed was this 2 Toned Suede & Leather Wedge!

This is the third wedges that I have and

this is also the most comfortable wedges that I've ever owned!


Here's the description:

Suede wedge bootie featuring a contrast white gold leather panel quarter.

Fabric lining, man-made leather. Hidden platform.

No zip. 4 1/2" heel and 1 1/2" platform.



The height of this wedges is high and it's mad-cool! Don't you think so?

I usually wear size 36 for my heels and sandals.

I choosed size 37 for this wedges because my foot is thick!

And sizes for cover shoes are usually smaller.

I was right! size 37 fits me perfectly!

To my surprise, this wedges is really comfortable!

Easy to wear too!

Click Here to See the detail of the item.


Move on to the next item!



Snakeskin Drape Blazer - Black


Drape blazer in a snakeskin textured poly fabric.

Comes with attached shoulder pads.


Measurements

Shoulder: 15" acrossLength: 29.5"Sleeves: 22"

Material: Polyester blend

Details: Attached shoulder pads



The coolest blazer I've ever owned!

Haha seriously!

Everything from Flaunt.cc is so unique and

different with what you can find in any other online stores!



The material of this blazer is very very light!

I was quite worried as this blazer came with attached shoulder pad.

I have quite a broad shoulder and I am fat.

I afraid that with the shoulder pad, I will look even bigger.

Surprisingly when I wear the blazer, I didn't feel or I should say,

I almost forget that the blazer actually came with attached shoulder pad!

It looks really nice, gorgeous and natural on me.



I love this picture so much! =D

I looks so cool and fashionable with Flaunt.cc apparels.



Here's a FLAUNT Faux Reptile Envelope Clutch in Black color

to compliment the overall look!


A Flaunt exclusive - Oversized faux reptile envelope clutch.

Satin inner lining.

Magnetic snap closure.

Measurements

Width: 14" across Height: 9.5"


Envelope clutch has been really popular recently.

It's very versatile! It can be used to party, school, almost any occasion!

This Fauz Reptile Envelope can fit A4 sized book and again,

the material is very light and thin.

Click here to see the details of the item.


Lastly, here's the last item!



The ultra comfortable sweater, American Flag Cropped Sweater!


Long sleeved cropped sweater featuring the U.S. flag in front.Measurements

Bust: 19" acrossLength: 19" from shoulderSleeves: 24"

Material: Knit



The material is definitely comfortable.

Suitable to wear it to Cinema or School!



The only thing that I don't really like about this sweater is that,

it is shorter than I expected.

Well, it's a cropped sweater! So, it's my problem. Haha!

I shouldn't expect a cropped sweater to be long lol



This item can be found HERE



With its price, I think this knitted sweater is a good buy!

as the material of this sweater is thick and warm!


Overall, I love Flaunt.cc!

The have loads of cool apparels that you can choose from!

Most importantly, they have a well-organized, clean and neat website.

User friendly and easy to navigate as well!

My email was replied within 24 hour too!

After browsing through, overall I think the price are pretty reasonable as

the material of all of the apparels are high quality.

The delivery was fast too! Everything was received nicely and safely.


Head to Flaunt.cc now!!!


79 comments :

  1. Lovely BLOG!
    And thanks for dropping by my page also. Following you now.

    Xo,
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  2. you look gorgeous!
    I love your awesome wedges

    ReplyDelete
  3. ur shoes are amazing!!

    Original blog ;) if u wanna we can follow each other!

    Thx for ur comment! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your blog.. <3

    following you now, and if you dont mind, will you following me back?

    @cindytanuwijaya

    ReplyDelete
  5. cute outfits ! =)
    i like your blog and am following you.. if you would follow me back, i will be happy =)

    http://aliceinshoppingland.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh God, I love your blog! i'm definitely following you girl!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Crazyyyyy love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for your comment on my blog, I'm your follower now, follow me back?

    Kisses

    http://maidailystyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. lovely blog! I'm following you now :)

    http://thesmallnoble.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Irene
    Thanks for your comments on my blog http://frumpytofunky.blogspot.com

    Am now following you and would love you to follow me back
    frumpytofunky x

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a lovely post on a simply wonderful blog. Thank you for stopping by mine; it was much appreciated, and it would be an honour for you to follow me. PS: I absolutely adore the black and gold shoes - they're stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  11. thanks!
    following you back

    ReplyDelete
  12. great advertorial!
    you have a cute blog <3

    ReplyDelete
  13. great advertorial!
    you have a cute blog <3

    ReplyDelete
  14. great advertorial!
    you have a cute blog <3

    ReplyDelete
  15. oh, what a lovely and cute blog :>
    with such a funny header, really cute ♥ :)
    thamks for following me, i'll follow u too
    in your profile i red something like tourism ? do you work in a hotel or sth like that ? :)
    love, cocolovex ♥

    ReplyDelete
  16. Awsome Shoes! really cool I love them.
    Thanks for dropping by and commenting. Follow me and I'll follow back.

    http://tokalisdaily.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. hey hun yeah lets follow each other thank you for ya comment.. love your shoes x

    http://lolitasfashionideas.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  18. thank you dear for your lovely comment, yes we can follow each other, follow you on google now, hope you wll follow me back! kisses

    ReplyDelete
  19. great blog,post,photos!leave a comment on my blog :*

    WWW.CELYNEGLAM.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hi
    Thanks for those who have followed me! I will try my best to follow back by tonight Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  21. hey hun am already following you :) x

    http://lolitasfashionideas.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  22. Hi, thank you for the lovely comment ^_^ followed you

    http://jenny-onlyhije.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. you look gorgeous!
    I love your awesome
    wedges

    ReplyDelete
  24. Gorgeous items ! i Love your top and that sweater, so cool. ^^ Thanks so much for stopping by and for your comment - and super thanks for following ! * back *

    xx indie by heart

    ReplyDelete
  25. Thanks for all the awesome comments =)

    ReplyDelete
  26. I want those shoes!!! They look great! And so does the USA-sweater!

    Your blog is very cute! Thanks for your comment! Wanna follow each other?

    ReplyDelete
  27. Those shoes are SO MAJ! You seriously look like a high fashion model!

    P.S.
    I'm following!
    xoxo
    Steph<3

    ReplyDelete
  28. Hi Cathy and Blasphemy. Following you guys! =D

    ReplyDelete
  29. Love your shoes and your blog.
    Thanks for following my blog to I'm following you now.
    http://aucoindubisou.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  30. Great photoshoot!Nice items!Thank you so much for your comment!kisses!xxx

    Style LimeLight

    ReplyDelete
  31. ur blog seems really lovely and fashionable :)

    thanks for ur comment, but as u can see, my blog isn't a fashion blog

    if u still like my blog it would be lovely if u follow me :) anyway, i follow u :)

    ReplyDelete
  32. ur blog seems really lovely and fashionable :)

    thanks for ur comment, but as u can see, my blog isn't a fashion blog

    if u still like my blog it would be lovely if u follow me :) anyway, i follow u :)

    ReplyDelete
  33. ur blog seems really lovely and fashionable :)

    thanks for ur comment, but as u can see, my blog isn't a fashion blog

    if u still like my blog it would be lovely if u follow me :) anyway, i follow u :)

    ReplyDelete
  34. ur blog seems really lovely and fashionable :)

    thanks for ur comment, but as u can see, my blog isn't a fashion blog

    if u still like my blog it would be lovely if u follow me :) anyway, i follow u :)

    ReplyDelete
  35. those shoes are wow! i'm afraid if i wore them i'd hurt myself.

    ReplyDelete
  36. love the wedge and the sweatshirt :) followed you, please do the same :)



    wild and fierce

    ReplyDelete
  37. You look so gorgeous! Loving the wedges and your sweater :)

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  38. Thank you honey, i love your wedges!
    They are so beautiful.
    I follow you, follow me too, because you do not apear in my followers yet.

    kiss

    ReplyDelete
  39. I love your shoes and this blog so I follow it! Thanks for your comment on my blog and I hope that you'll come back there :)

    ReplyDelete
  40. Hi all,

    I've followed back those who followed me. Cheers!


    Regards,
    Rene

    ReplyDelete
  41. Hi Rene!

    As first, thanks for your lovely comment. You are so adorable!
    I follow you too now :).

    Love, Mariette

    ReplyDelete
  42. thank you honey for the lovely comment
    i am following your blog now
    btw you have awesome shoes :)
    gr8 job

    www.xadvx.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  43. ohmygosh your wedges are amazing!! you look so fabulous! love your blog :)

    katslovefashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  44. I love those wedges!! And the blazer too!!!
    Thanks for dropping by! I am following you now, however i can't see you among my followers, could you please try again? Thanks!
    http://dontcallmefashionblogger.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  45. thanks for sharing this site. i can see they have gorgeous dress :D

    thanks for the visit!
    www.thehiddenfairy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  46. amazing shoes and sweater :)

    ReplyDelete
  47. i absolutely love those boots, irene! you are super-stylish, and beautiful hair you have. :)

    following you.

    have a great day, and look forward to more of your posts!

    jasmine
    adamalexmommy.com

    ReplyDelete
  48. Wow, you're so cute and pretty! Post more pics)) I will definitely follow now ;)

    Follow me on bloglovin if you liked mine: http://www.bloglovin.com/en/blog/3207987/view-from-heels/follow

    www.viewfromheels.com

    ReplyDelete
  49. love the wedges!!! you look beautiful!!! super cute pics love!!! :)

    Sincerely,
    LB

    ReplyDelete
  50. Thanks all =D Glad that you like the shoes and sweater =)

    ReplyDelete
  51. nice blog! followed and would appreciate if youcould follow back!

    xoxo
    http://thegreenraybans.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  52. Thanks for your lovely comment!
    Wanna follow each other?
    I love your shoes. I also have such shoes, but they're from Buffalo.

    Regards,
    Nici

    ReplyDelete
  53. This is the coolest blazer I'v seen!

    Kisses.

    www.pollysboudoir.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  54. First, thank you for your comment !! I'm so happy :). Second, you have a good blog and i like :). Beautiful photographies ! :)

    ReplyDelete
  55. Thanks all of the comments, don't forget to follow me cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  56. thank you for your lovely comment :)) i love the shoes and the jacket! :))

    ReplyDelete
  57. Hi dear, thanks you for your sweet comment on my blog, your blog is lovely and I have to say I love these pictures; your outfit is great and I'm a new follower! Anyway I can't see you among my followers on google friend connect, could you please try again? Thank you! Kisses

    Pop Culture&Fashion Magic

    ReplyDelete
  58. loveeeee your sweater!!!!!! It looks great on you!! thanks for your lovely comment♥
    I'll follow your blog for now on!!! xxxxx margot

    fashionloversandmore.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  59. i lovee those wedges where did you get them from? and thanks for the lovely comment on my blog and the follow now following you back


    xoxo A chic Habit

    ReplyDelete
  60. wow the shoes are amazing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  61. Awesome items! That wedge is something else:)

    ReplyDelete
  62. Thank you so much for your sweet comment!! Of course I will follow back! You also have great style!

    Kisses!!

    http://atfashionsmercy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  63. OMG, i love your shoes !
    xoxo Noémie ♥

    ReplyDelete
  64. very interesting shoes ;)
    Thanks for visit on my blog, check me again ;)
    http://evelin86-habitatecum.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  65. Thanks for all of the lovely comments babes! =D the wedges can be found here -> http://flaunt.cc

    ReplyDelete
  66. Gorgeous shoes!!! Sure we ca follow each other!!

    kisses Dani

    www.mystylesmysmiles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  67. I love the wedges soooo much!

    eusouperlinha.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  68. awesome shoes :)
    Love Lois xxx

    http://lisforlois.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  69. Hi honey!
    Thanks for your comment :)
    Love your boots

    Kiss from Spain
    Mapi

    ReplyDelete
  70. Those wedges are awesome!!
    Thanks for your comment! :)

    xx


    WWW.THESTREETSPIRITS.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete
  71. Fabulous, love the shoes!

    http://styleservings.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your lovely comment!

Love,
ReneOct