Advertise with Http://rene-memory-list.blogspot.com

04 October 2011

Sponsored Review : Rapellez Nano Power Cell Revival and Underarm Kiseki Hair Reduction Treatments

Women are meant to be pampered.

I absolutely agree with that.

Do pamper yourself regularly! Don't wait till it's too late.

Prevention is better and cheaper than cure! =D



Before I start, these are some information about Rapellez


Rapellez provides exellent beauty services and products,

relaxation and de-stressing therapies for both men and women.

products are formulated from France and are of the higest quality.


Rapellez aims to make all customers remember the enjoyment

and quality service you have had with them.

A beauty spa providing a range of beauty treatments and products to men and women of all ages,

customers can indulge in a wide range of beauty services from facials,

slimming treatments, massages, hair removal treatments,

and even treatments for serious skin problems

such as pigmentation, acne and aged skin.


Revive yourself, feel good and look even better.

with constant introduction of new beauty products, treatments and equipment,

you will always be able to look fantastic and beautiful.

So rejoice now, because now is the time to feel good and look great!



I was sponsored with an underarm kiseki hair reduction treatment by DEAL.com.sg

To be honest, I consider myself as an underarm hair removal expert (haha okay, maybe not.)

The reason is because, I have tried waxing, shaving, plucking, IPL, PTF etc etc etc..

So I know which one is a good deal which is not.


I can assure you that this is definitely the cheapest and

the best underarm hair removal deal I have seen so far.

I did tried IPL session in other place before (I have about 10 times of IPL experiences already)

and the treatment package that I purchased was very disappointing.

It was very painful and I didn't see the result at all.


In Rapellez, they used PTF (Photo Therapy Flash) - an improved version of IPL.

It's safer, more comfortable and effective.

the staff can adjust the strength of the machine base on your limit

and most importantly, it took only less than 5 minute and it was painless.


Upon arrival, I was approached by the staffs.

I filled up a form and were directed to a room.



Tea were served before the heavenly sessions start.



I did two treatments on that day.



Here's what you can expect to see when you are in the room.

Some blanket, towel and a leopard print strapless robe.



I love how the spa center is decorated in Victorian style!

So-Irene! (Hahaha my upcoming Anna Sui inspired room will look similar to these too!)



A place to hang my clothes =D



A picture of me before the treatment - make up removed!



I did a Nano Power Cell Revival treatment too!

Before the treatment, I was treated with an enjoyable back accupoint massage.

This short back massage is included on all Rapellez treatments! That's so sweet isn't?

My therapist, Kerin was very attentive and professional.

She always make sure that I am comfortable with the treatment.

After the back massage, my therapist removed my make up and cleaned my face.

I was treated with Lymph Drainage Massage. The purpose is to detox.

This lymphatic massage helps to open up those lymph nodes, remove waste,

increase absorption of nutrients into skin cells and enhance the effectiveness from Nano later.

Moving on, another therapist came to examine my skin.

I was told that the skin around my cheek is very sensitive.

And so, they offer me a treatment that is more suitable for my skin condition.

Eye brow trimming is included in the package too.

Nano Power Cell Revival treatment uses a machine that's a lil bit noisy.

What I felt was, cooling and tingling.

Nano technology helps to promote cell renewal and increase collagen production.

Last step was to apply mask on my face.



A $290 treatment, DEAL.com.sg is offering it at $19 only!

That's amazing!


What is Nano Power Cell Revival Treatment?


Power synthesis of 3 technologies,

Nano Power Cell Revival is a 3 in 1 deep skin healing treatment

using low level laser, electroporation and Nano technology.

This Nano Power Cell Revival builds up your immune system

and gives your skin moisture and radiance.

It consists of an abundance of benefits:

Soft laser Light Energy provides deep penetration and stimulates.

the lower layers of skin where skin problems normally form.

Produce cellular energy resulting in more effective and faster cell renewal.

Electroporation temporarily increases pores in the cell membranes.

Allows the skin better penetration and absorption.

Nano Technology enables products to efficiently improve troubled skin

by targeting the deep layers of cells.

Efficient absorption of nutrients, increase collagen production and improves cell revival.


Look at how my face is brighter, skin tone is more even and smooth!



They are celebrating their 9th Golden Anniversary!

Unfortunately, Nano Cell Revival Treatment and

The Underarm Kiseki Hair Reduction Treatment are not in it. =P

Do subscribe to DEAL.com.sg for awesome treatments that's similar to what I experienced above!



I went down to the anniversary event with my friend, Martina.

We had sumptuous meal that was catered by Four Season Hotel! =D

The main food was absolutely delicious!



Unfortunately the desserts were lil bit tough and tasted weird =)




Overall, I am satisfied with their treatment.


Do subscribe to DEAL.COM.SG to avoid disappointment!
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/Deal.com.sg

4 comments :

  1. Anonymous18 May, 2013

    Quality content is the main to attract the visitors to pay a quick visit
    the web page, that's what this web page is providing.

    Feel free to visit my website :: green coffee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous18 May, 2013

    It's hard to come by experienced people for this topic, however, you seem like you know what you're talking
    about! Thanks

    my web site; Buy green coffee

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous20 May, 2013

    It's an remarkable post in favor of all the web people; they will obtain benefit from it I am sure.

    my web-site ... Stem Cell Wrinkle Cream

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous28 May, 2013

    I have to thank you for the efforts you've put in writing this site. I am hoping to view the same high-grade content from you in the future as well. In truth, your creative writing abilities has motivated me to get my very own blog now ;)

    Stop by my web-site ... Rejuvenex info

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your lovely comment!

Love,
ReneOct