Advertise with Http://rene-memory-list.blogspot.com

31 October 2011

Sponsored : COLLA-e Collagen Drink, Collagen Illuminating Essence and Intensive Collagen Booster

Thank you so much to the Advance Frontier Holding Pte Ltd for the generosity.
Look at what I am sponsored with!
It's COLLA-e !
I have been eyeing on this since the last month I saw it in Watson!
They know what I need *wink wink*


Fish Leong

International Singer/ Artiste

Colla-e Ambassador



About Collagen


Time is surely the most precious commodity we have, especially in the contemporary times.

However, no other resource probably brings as much as returns as time invested in

something as constructive and useful as self care.

In your teens and early 20's there is an abundance of growth hormones,

this promotes the growth of muscles, tendons and ligaments.

Collagen is part of the natural make-up of tendons, ligaments,

joints, muscles, hair, skin, and vital organs.

Some people refer to collagen as the glue that holds the body together.

Without it, the body would, quite literally, fall apart.


When the body's essential supply of collagen is reduced, the body is affected.

Weakness, fatigue, aches, pains, and an overall lack of performance

are frequent symptoms of the problem – symptoms that increase as we get older.

We may first notice it on the outside of our bodies, as tiny lines and wrinkles appear.

By that time, the lack of collagen production is already affecting the inside of our bodies.

Collagen damage gets our attention as strains and sprains become more severe.

Things we have always done, like walking, running or jumping, may suddenly seem more painful.

Injuries that have never proven serious before begin to hurt a lot more.

Joint pain becomes more problematic.


Outside the body,

the decrease of the skin's production of collagen with age becomes increasingly more obvious.

The skin starts to wrinkle. It loses the beautiful glow that our friends once admired.

The appearance of healthful glare disappears.

Soon we develop ridges and furrows, red marks and brown spots.

Our skin dries out in places. A deficiency of body collagen makes the skin loose and saggy.

Wrinkles and fine lines develop all over it as a result.



Collagen products that I often used is Collagen mask.

For me, I think it is not enough!

I don't want to grow older with my young face but

with wrinkles on my hand and other parts of my body.

I want to be younger not only from outside but also from inside!


COLLA-e proudly presents

A New Experience in Collagen Luxury in a most supreme way.


The unique formulation of "COLLA-e" is enriched with the finest hydrolyzed marine collagen are

Type 1 Hydrolyzed Collagens, the same collagen as that found in human bones and skin.

The process is rigorously controlled to obtain a precise degree of hydrolysis,

achieve the optimum molecular weight and have the finest organoleptic properties.

"COLLA-e" contains 20 amino-acids, including 8 out of 9 essential amino-acids.

It is characterized by the predominance of glycine, proline and hydroxyproline,

which represent around 50% of total amino-acid content.

Glycine and proline concentration is 10 to 20 times higher comparing to other proteins.

"COLLA-e" comes from a new effective technology which guaranteed the desired collagen super helix

structure and enriched with the powerful antioxidants plus vitamins.

We have a perfect trio combination range of product for both internal and external beauty;



COLLA-e

Collagen Drink with Multi-Vitamins

Using the latest USA formulation,

COLLA-e Collagen Drink is enriched with superior anti-oxidants and vitamins.

It rejuvenates collagen to repair and renew skin, as well as strengthen ligaments and bones.

Drink daily to perk up not just your skin, but overall health too!


COLLA-e Naturally Works To:

Rejuvenate aged or dull skin

Prevent skin from free radical damage

Reduce deep wrinkles and fine lines

Combat Hyper-pigmentation, Reduce dark spots and Improve skin tone

Restore moisture balance and skin elasticity



Direction:

Pour 25ml of COLLA-e Collagen Drink in a measuring cup, Drink as it is,

or add ice/water to dilute to preference taste.

At least 25ml (or up to 50ml) twice daily for best result.


Ps: Kindly ignore my bloody Halloween nail art. =D


My Review:

It has been almost a week since my first sip.

I can feel that my complexion is brighter and it gives me radiant glow.

This is amazing. It works really well on me (Especially now, during my exam period)

Collagen does not only bring benefit for your complexion but also your health!

The difference between COLLA-e Collagen Drink and other collagen drink that I tried before is that,

this is more concentrated, but light in taste and most importantly,

COLLA-e Collagen Drink is 100% sugar free, 100% fat free and 100% cholesterol free.

I have been drinking it every night and day.

It feels really good. I had a good sleep at night and felt energetic every morning.

The Collagen Drink tastes fruity and refreshing. It is easy to consume too.

I personally prefer to drink it directly. The taste is just nice, not too sweet.

I will highly recommend this to my family and friends.

I rate this product 9.50/10


Will I purchase this again? Definitely!


Move on we have these two skin care products;



1. Collagen Illuminating Essence


A light, super fine moisturizing spray to hydrate the skin and restore moisture.

Used daily, COLLA-e Collagen Illuminating Essence significantly

smoothens and refines wrinkles and dull skin.

An indispensable partner in your beauty routine for luminous, supple skin.


Besides clearer skin, you want skin that simply glows.

This super fin moisturizing spray goes on evenly and drenches skin with a light mist of soothing moisture, leaving it hydrated and smooth, not oily and weighted down.


Infused with Vitamin C,

The COLLA-e illuminating Essence possesses supreme anti-oxidant properties.

This prevent damage before it occurs.

It also repair existing skin damage, prevent future skin blemishes

and improves the overall condition of the skin.


COLLA-e Collagen Illuminating Essence Naturally Works to;

Hydrate your skin

Increase collagen and elastic production

Add radiance, suppleness to your complexion

Tone and refresh your skin.

Act as a base for makeup.

Protect from sun damage.


Direction:

Apply twice daily in the morning and night after cleansing face.

Eyes closed, hold an inches away and spray liberally on face.

Tap gently with finger tips until fully absorbed by skin.

Follow with Intensive Collagen Booster for best result.



2. COLLA-e Intensive Collagen Booster


An ultra-light marine collagen formulation

with super-rich emollients works deep into your skin.

COLLA-e Intensive Collagen Booster combats hyper pigmentation,

dark spots and rejuvenates aged skin.

Regular use restores a more youthful appearance - up to 5-10 years younger!


COLLA-e Intensive Collagen Booster Naturally works to;

Protect, restore and nourish skin.

Rejuvenate aged or dull skin.

Repair sun damage.

Reduce deep wrinkles.

Diminish hyper pigmentation.

Renew collagen.

Increase elasticity and suppleness.

Moisturize and absorb excess oil.


Direction:

Apply twice daily in the morning and night after cleansing face.

Eyes closed, hold an inches away and spray liberally on face.

Tap gently with finger tips until fully absorbed by skin.

For best result, use after applying Collagen Illuminating Essence



Nourish. Hydrate. Revitalize.


My Review:

Same thing, I have been diligently using these two products together with the Collagen Drink.

It works like magic. I am a night owl. My sleep time is usually after midnight, some times morning.

Before this, I always looks like a corpse when I wake up in the morning.

Some of my friends even thought that I was still in my hangover mode lol..Hahaha..

However, after using the COLLA-e Illuminating Essence and COLLA-e Collagen Booster,

I can see tremendous changes on my complexion.

I attended a workshop in the early morning two days ago.

I met some new friends and they complimented my complexion by saying that

I have a fresh look and flawless skin!

Haha I was so happy! They didn't know that, the night before, I slept at 3 am.

(I attended a friend's birthday party that night) and I only had a less than 5 hours of sleep that day.

I love how Colla-e products work on me!


How do I use it?

After cleaning my face, I spray on Collagen Illuminating Essence.

It feels refreshing on my skin and it wakes me up!

The texture is very very light and easily absorbed by my skin.

Compared to other collagen or hydrating products that I have ever used,

this product is much more convenient.

What I need to do is just to spray it on my face and tap it gently to even the essence.

After using the COLLA-e Collagen Illuminating Essence,

I wait for about 1 minute for it to fully absorbed.


After which, I apply the COLLA-e Intensive Collagen Booster.

The texture of this two products are similar. Light and easily absorbed.

Not sticky at all and sensitive-skin friendly.

Both products are stored in a glass container.

The design of the packaging is luxury and elegant.


The effect:

My make up stays longer than usual.

My make up application become easier.

It significantly hydrates my skin.

It evens up my skin tone.

I look fresh and my complexion become smoother and brighter.

It reduces my pigmentation and I can see that my brown spots are lighter.

Lastly, It protects my skin from the sun!


Will I continue using the product? Definitely!

I think those two skin care product can last up to two months or longer!

I will highly recommend this to my friends and family.

Rating: 8.5/10



Look at what their costumer says!


Price range of the products mentioned above is from $48 to $168.

Buy individual at

$48 Collagen Drink,

$68 Collagen Illuminating Essence

$78 Intensive Collagen Booster. Buy all in

Promo (3in1 product at $168 )


COLLA-e products are available only at Watsons - Bigger outlet!



Visit http://www.colla-e.com

Add them on Facebook HERE



12 comments :

  1. WOW! The bottle looks really cool! : D You are still young so the collagen really works!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehe I am 22 but I think my face shows sign of saggy omg!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous17 May, 2013

    I always spent my half an hour to read this blog's content everyday along with a cup of coffee.

    Feel free to surf to my page habbotopsite.tk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous20 May, 2013

    Hey There. I discovered your blog the usage of msn. This
    is a really neatly written article. I'll make sure to bookmark it and come back to read extra of your helpful information. Thanks for the post. I'll definitely comeback.


    my blog ... Cambogia trim reviews

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous27 May, 2013

    Outstanding post however , I was wondering
    if you could write a litte more on this subject?
    I'd be very grateful if you could elaborate a little bit more. Appreciate it!

    Here is my web blog: Diet Patch Reviews

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous27 May, 2013

    It's going to be ending of mine day, except before ending I am reading this fantastic piece of writing to improve my know-how.

    Also visit my web site; Rvtl Anti Aging Solution

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous27 May, 2013

    Hello everyone, it's my first go to see at this web site, and paragraph is truly fruitful for me, keep up posting these types of articles or reviews.

    My blog post :: Elevate GF

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous27 May, 2013

    Woah! I'm really enjoying the template/theme of this website. It's simple,
    yet effective. A lot of times it's difficult to get that "perfect balance" between usability and visual appeal. I must say you've done a excellent job with this.
    In addition, the blog loads super fast for me on Firefox.
    Exceptional Blog!

    Check out my page; Skin cream

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anonymous28 May, 2013

    We're a bunch of volunteers and starting a brand new scheme in our community. Your site provided us with valuable info to work on. You have performed an impressive job and our entire neighborhood shall be thankful to you.

    Look at my blog post; Buy garciniacambogia

    ReplyDelete
  10. Anonymous28 May, 2013

    It's truly a great and useful piece of information. I'm glad
    that you shared this useful info with us. Please stay us informed like this.

    Thank you for sharing.

    Also visit my web site; Diet Patch Diets

    ReplyDelete
  11. Anonymous29 May, 2013

    It was indeed, the windmill pic and that last one
    particular were each HDR. Very good spot!

    Feel free to visit my page: superman stamina free stream

    ReplyDelete
  12. Anonymous16 June, 2013

    Thank you for every other fantastic article. The place else could anybody get that type of
    information in such an ideal manner of writing?
    I have a presentation subsequent week, and I
    am at the look for such information.

    Feel free to surf to my site home jobs

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your lovely comment!

Love,
ReneOct