Advertise with Http://rene-memory-list.blogspot.com

27 October 2011

Cheese Jagabee by Calbee!


I LOVE CHEESE Jagabee!
Hm..I am going to open my Global Marketing notes soon..
Yes, I have an exam tomorrow and I am crazily relax.
I really hate this feeling!
I swear, I am not acting like I am smart.
I am very slow and bad in studying and yet, I think I am smart.
Let me highlight, I THINK I am smart..
I THINK!
That's the reason why I am so so so so so relax! =(
Duhay! Disaster is ahead!

Note to self. Tomorrow's schedule:

Global Marketing Exam 10 am
Vidal Sassoon office - 12.30 pm - Bus 154
Orchard 313 Somerset - 2pm - Bus 63
Far East Plaza - 3pm - Walk/Bus 124
Home - 4pm - Bus 105 change to 196
Meeting w/ friends - maybe 7pm
Trey's Bday Party - 9pm
Home - till party end - Cab home!

BUSY!

1 comment :

  1. Very frequently I go to see this internet site. It very much is pleasant to me. Thanks the author.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your lovely comment!

Love,
ReneOct