Advertise with Http://rene-memory-list.blogspot.com

14 October 2011

BellaBox.SG - Latest Deluxe Beauty Product Delivered to Your Door!

Mr.Postman knocked my door (tok tok) when I was still in my dream

yesterday...

I was thinking..."Hm..what could it be? Did I order anything?"

I opened my door and...

Wow! It's a Pink Box! It's Bellabox! Finally!



I excitedly opened the box!!



Check out my video!



What's BellaBox all about?


Based on your personal profile, Bellabox's team will handpicks the latest, deluxe beauty products and sends them straight to your door each month. Bellabox has links with all the top cosmetics companies from London to New York and Paris giving you access to the hottest products to hit the market.

Each Bellabox contains 5 carefully selected products, ranging from the newest lip-gloss to high-end shampoos, makeup, new product innovations (Yes you can be the first to sample the newest scientific breakthroughs in beauty) and much much more!


Get 4 – 5 of the latest prestige, boutique and cult beauty products from around the world

Earn reward points by referring friends to the program, sending us feedback on your samples and shopping on Bellabox.

Online magazine and blog offering you expert tips and advice.


Monthly subscription is $15 !!!

I managed to get the limited edition October box.

I was lucky!

Because, On top of my subscription, I received $20 credit to shop at Bellabox.sg too!

Given the price, I think it's worth it!



These are the products I got from my subscription.

1. Aveda Light Elements Smoothing Fluid

2. Aveda Smooth Infusing Glossing Straightener

3. Oscar De'La Renta Esprit D'Oscar

4. O.P.I Avojuice Skin Quenchers

5. Twistband



Should I continue my subscription and get the November Box as well?

You judge! =)


Visit them at Bellabox.sg

Do subsribe for November box!


3 comments :

  1. The products you received look interesting!

    I'm yet to receive the first edition of Bellabox in Australia this month!

    ReplyDelete
  2. After you received it kindly share =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous25 May, 2013

    Hey There. I found your blog using msn. This is an extremely well written
    article. I'll be sure to bookmark it and return to read more of your useful information. Thanks for the post. I'll definitely
    return.

    Here is my weblog: click here

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your lovely comment!

Love,
ReneOct