Advertise with Http://rene-memory-list.blogspot.com

01 October 2011

Advertorial: Angeelleegna.Livejournal.Com


Mood: Extremely HAPPY!

It's October! It's My Month My Month My Month!!!!! =D

You know why?

Hint: Search for my complete name - it's very obvious!

I am an October Baby!! #LIBRA Rocks!


Hahahaha I attended my last lecture in my life this morning *fingers crossed*

Ckckckck. I am officially in my study break season now.

I planned to go back to Indonesia tomorrow. (Not Sure yet)

Another good news is that, I scored a High Distinction for my Business Finance Test !!!

That's really a miracle. Omg. I am just lucky! =D


Well, let's move to the point after all of the rubbish above (Haha):

Today I will be reviewing 3 bags/clutches sponsored by

Angeelleegna.Livejournal.Com

They are so generous!

I was sponsored with 5 awesome pieces in total (another 2 coming soon!)

Today, I'll be reviewing these 3 pieces first.


I was so delighted when Mr Postman press my doorbell!

I love the "Surprise!" feeling! Anyway, I received these babies last week.

It was delivered right to my doorstep - Thank you so much Angeeleegna's Owner! =)

Instead of describing on all of the bags through words,

I did a video for you guys! (So hard-working wor) ckck..

I hope you enjoy it!



This is the first item shown in the video!
The name of this bag is Adele Skull Ring Clutch in Classic Black $28



I was looking for this clutch since months ago!!!

Luckily Angeelleegna.livejournal.com has it!
Without me saying, this bag is obviously cool and interesting isn't?

You'll looks like you are wearing a connecting ring when you carry the clutch.

Forget those grandmother old-fashion clutch!

This is definitely a fashion item that you must have!



Moving on, this is another cool clutch sponsored by Angeelleegna.livejournal.com

Butterfly Clutch in Classic Black $23

The material is soft and the design is very classy!

It comes with a chain that can convert the clutch to a sling bag

or shorten the chain and make it like a shoulder bag!

It's so versatile and very light.



I love Butterfly!



This is really a gorgeous piece!

I love it very much!



Lastly, my favorite brand!

Anna Sui Inspired Anastasia Bag in Choco Brown $24

A vintage piece that's worth for money!

I love the unique buckle and also the colour!

The material of the interior is suede!

It's very spacious too!

Good and practical for daily use or travel! =D



The bag comes in 3 colour! Cocoa/ Choco Brown/ Classic Black!



My review:

This online shop is a must-visit online shop!

I bet you'll be tempted to buy something from them.

The reasons are, they have loads of choices! Most importantly affordable.

The price range is from $20-$30!

The designs that they carry are very unique and interesting!

It's very difficult or maybe impossible to find it outside.

The owner is very prompt and friendly in replying my enquirers.

Please note that this is a pre-order online shop.

It takes 3-4 weeks to arrive! so be patient.

Next pre-order will closes on Wednesday, 5th October (11:59 pm)


Hurry up! Order you bags now!

visit Http://Angeelleegna.livejournal.com


Mention "RENE" and get free registered postage when you spend $50




No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for your lovely comment!

Love,
ReneOct