Advertise with Http://rene-memory-list.blogspot.com

02 September 2011

Recent Hauls : Reebonz.com, Online Shopping, Sponsored Products and Bugis Street

It has been some times since last time I posted about my shopping haul.
Mum is gonna faint after reading this post.
Ps: Mum! Don't worry..Because...
The price of each piece of dress/shirt/blouse is not more than $15 !!! =D


$10. $10. $15. $10. $12
Now..I bought a new pair of wedges!
And the price is only...

$15!

Now...Mum...Be prepared...
I am not sure if mum can handle this!
Because...
I spent $250 for all of these...


Muahaha I rather spent my money on buying top grade skin care than
buying branded goods =P

SKII Facial Treatment Mask
SKII Signs Eye Mask


I have yet to try it..
Don't worry, I will definitely review it in the future!


Next Item is this Papaya Peeling Gel By Skin Watchers
I received a sample from them before and decided to get it!
Reebonz.com was having promotion for this product and
I grabbed two tube of it for only $40!
Usual price per tube is $30+


I also bought some shirts for papa from Isetan
Ps: Mum don't be jealous!
You'll get yours too- soon! after I have found something that suits you! =P


I received a box of ChocoMarvel from Nuffnang!
Thank to Amanda for passing it to me.


I received some Avalon Fish Collagen too.
I will review these in the future.

6 comments :

  1. omg! no! sis, you actually bought the skin watchers papaya peeling gel from reebonz.com. I would have stopped you if i knew it early. beauty finest is having a better promo on their website. buy the same peeling gel at $25 per tube and get free natural pore mask worth $32. T_T

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got reebonz.com credit, that's why I bought it through them..

    ReplyDelete
  3. San Francisco California storage units provide wide-ranging self storage locations in San Francisco, California. San Francisco California Self Storage provides storage space to store your residential stuffs. You can also store important, valuable and delicate business items with no risk.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Online marketing is the most adopted technique for businesses to get fame in no time.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your lovely comment!

Love,
ReneOct