Advertise with Http://rene-memory-list.blogspot.com

19 September 2011

L'oreal RevitaLift Product Review - 1st Signs Anti-Aging

It's Monday!
Sincerely apologize for not updating my blog last week!
Actually, I was having a week of school break!
Not really a break for me as I accepted an opportunity and worked hard for 5 days!
I earned $565 for the job+$60 meal claim, not too bad right? =D

Anyway, L'Oreal sent me some products for review last week.
In fact, I was invited to their Blogger event.
Unfortunately, something happened and I couldn't make it.

These are the lovely products that they sent me! that's so kind of them!


Let's start from...

L’OREAL Revita Lift White Day Cream (With SPF 18)

Price: $27.90 - 50ml


This product is developed specifically for women who are not quite ready to use an intensive anti-aging treatment for deep-set wrinkles or visible loss of skin firmness, but who still seeks to fight the first signed of aging without a complicated skin care regime.


I am turning older next month omg! That's really fast!

I have been using various type of skin care products.

However, all of the products that I have now are all targeting at my current skin problem- dry skin.

I have not try using any anti-aging product before.

Because, I think I am too young for anti-aging product.

Which is actually TRUE!


L'Oreal 1st signs anti aging cream is designed specifically for those who are not ready to use anti-aging product.

Which I think, it's WONDERFUL!

It is always better and easier to prevent than to cure.


After using L'Oreal Revitalift white day cream, I can feel that my face are slightly shaped and lifted.

The texture of the product looks creamy and oily. However, surprisingly, it's easily absorb.

I also like the fact that the product contains SPF 18! Sunblock is really important girls!

In order for the product to actually works on your skin, your face must be cleaned.

I personally use toner to double cleanse my skin as I believe it would absorb the next product that I apply on easier.



Move on to the next product..



L’OREAL Revital Advanced Whitening Spot & Wrinkle Corrector Essence

Price: $34.90 - 30ml


This product targets spots and wrinkles.

It helps visibly reduce brown spot and make skin more transparent.

Simultaneously, it has powerful anti-wrinkle and firming action.


The texture of the essence is soft milky and watery.

I love this type of product as it absorbs even better than lotion and cream.

I have been using it every night and I can see that the freckles on my cheek is lighter now.

My face has become less tired and dull too.

This product has officially become one of my favorites! as it hydrates my skin instantly!

It leaves my skin soft, supple and smooth as expected!

The price is reasonable too! I highly recommended this product!



What are you waiting for?

It's never too late to prevent! Do start now! Do not wait till it's too late!

Look at the mirror and observe your skin daily! Well, I do that everyday! muahaha..


These are 15 signs of aging;

Dark Spot

Fine Lines

Loss of Suppleness

Wrinkles

Lack of radiance

Loss of firmness

Uneven skin tone

UV damage

Dull complexion

Dehydrate skin

Rougher skin

Darker Skin tone

Loss of luminosity

Loss of softness

Tired looking skin


I have like 11/15 !!!! Muahahaha!

This result is good if it in exam! but not in here!

How about you? What's your score? =D



L'Oreal VitaLift Range Products is available in Watson and other major drugstore!

Do check them out!

Add L'Oreal Singapore on Facebook HERE

19 comments :

  1. wow~ you have such a nice skin!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehe I am on medicine that's why I have no acne =D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey what it mean that when you are on medical, you won't have acne? Cause ur skin is really good. Thankyou.(:

    ReplyDelete
  4. yeaps..I am consuming roaccutane. It dries up my skin and so, I wont have any acne during this period. This is a long term committeemen though, I need to consume this for 10 months!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It’s a fact of life that during the aging process, wrinkles appear and if you are looking to find the best wrinkle cream, look for the ingredients of the product and if a product does not disclose their ingredients then the other way to find the best wrinkle cream is by reading consumer wrinkle cream reviews.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous17 May, 2013

    I like the helpful info you provide in your articles.
    I will bookmark your blog and check again here regularly.

    I am quite certain I'll learn many new stuff right here! Good luck for the next!

    my weblog - http://zinncollectionreview.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous18 May, 2013

    Appreciation to my father who informed me on the topic
    of this web site, this web site is in fact remarkable.


    Feel free to visit my site: Safe Garcinia

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous18 May, 2013

    I'm not sure why but this site is loading very slow for me. Is anyone else having this issue or is it a problem on my end? I'll check back later and see if the problem still exists.


    My homepage :: Test Force Extreme

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anonymous18 May, 2013

    I like it when folks come together and share opinions.
    Great blog, continue the good work!

    my web site - 1285muscle reviews

    ReplyDelete
  10. Anonymous18 May, 2013

    Wonderful site you have here but I was curious if you knew
    of any user discussion forums that cover the same topics talked about in this article?
    I'd really like to be a part of community where I can get feed-back from other knowledgeable individuals that share the same interest. If you have any suggestions, please let me know. Cheers!

    My web site :: Mito slim review

    ReplyDelete
  11. Anonymous18 May, 2013

    Wonderful blog! I found it while searching on Yahoo News.

    Do you have any suggestions on how to get listed in Yahoo
    News? I've been trying for a while but I never seem to get there! Thank you

    my web site; Tru Visage Anti Aging Formula

    ReplyDelete
  12. Anonymous18 May, 2013

    I visited many websites however the audio
    feature for audio songs current at this web page is actually fabulous.


    Here is my site ... Acne care

    ReplyDelete
  13. Anonymous18 May, 2013

    I always used to read paragraph in news papers but now as
    I am a user of web therefore from now I am using net for articles, thanks to web.


    Also visit my weblog - Buy Anatomy X5

    ReplyDelete
  14. Anonymous18 May, 2013

    I go to see daily some websites and information sites to read posts,
    however this weblog provides quality based content.


    Look into my website; Weight loss supplement

    ReplyDelete
  15. Anonymous18 May, 2013

    I every time spent my half an hour to read this web site's content everyday along with a mug of coffee.

    Feel free to surf to my page - by acai ultral lean

    ReplyDelete
  16. Anonymous18 May, 2013

    This is the perfect blog for anyone who wishes to understand this topic.
    You realize a whole lot its almost tough to argue with you
    (not that I personally will need to…HaHa). You definitely
    put a brand new spin on a subject that has been discussed for many years.
    Great stuff, just great!

    Check out my blog: Liposom reviews

    ReplyDelete
  17. Anonymous19 May, 2013

    I every time emailed this blog post page to all my friends, because if like to
    read it afterward my contacts will too.

    My website - Buy 1285 and elevate GF

    ReplyDelete
  18. Anonymous20 May, 2013

    Thankfulness to my father who told me on the topic of this weblog, this weblog is genuinely
    awesome.

    my homepage :: http://kyle8882.s...

    ReplyDelete
  19. Anonymous27 May, 2013

    I was curious if you ever thought of changing the page layout of your website?
    Its very well written; I love what youve got to say.

    But maybe you could a little more in the way of content so people could connect with it better.
    Youve got an awful lot of text for only having 1 or two images.
    Maybe you could space it out better?

    my website lift and glow pro and lift serum pro

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your lovely comment!

Love,
ReneOct