Advertise with Http://rene-memory-list.blogspot.com

07 September 2011

Biore Marshmallow Whip Facial Wash Sponsored Review


I believed for those who often watch TV should have seen the TVC of this product before !!! =D

Follow my blog! So that you get to know about NEW product that's not even in the market yet!

The TVC is annoying right? hahaha It makes you curios isn't?

The content is only - foam and Coming Soon =D



Yes yes yes it's this NEW facial foam by BIORE !

Thanks to TSS & Biore Singapore for sending me this!

I am one of the first batch of bloggers to experience the product! =D

They called us "The Marshmallow Blogger" Haha how cute!



The name of this product is

"Biore Marshmallow Whip Facial Wash"


Firstly, let me share with you "Why Japanese ladies has bouncy, porcelain skin?"

**Cleansing**

Japanese girl's habits : Use foaming net to create quality foam instead of using it directly to skin.

**Toner**

Japanese girl's habits: Instead of harsh wiping motion with cotton pad, they use patting motion.

**Moisturizer **

Japanese girl's habits : Use the middle and fourth finger to pat moisturizer in.


See that? How GENTLE they are omg! Hahaha.. (No wonder guy loves Japanese ladies)

I am a very violent person =P

There were several times that I accidentally scratch my face with my nail HAHAHA


Anyway, so actually, foam is the secret behind effective, gentle cleansing!

Japanese ladies puts a lot of effort

(2-3x time of cleansing to generate consistent smooth fluffy foam (with foaming net) to;

1. Clean better with finer bubbles

2. Cushion the cleansing stress from hand on face



Ideal foam is;

1. Consistent

2. Dense and don't drip even when flipped upside down

3. Smooth and bouncy

4. Very small bubbles


Why is that better than other facial wash?

It is baby smooth yet clean after feel!

Gentle, effective and fun cleansing experience.

Most importantly, it contains Collagen and it moisturizes your skin!

I did a test to see how my usual cleansing foam looks like.

This is the result;



It can cleanse our skin better as bubble is less than the size of pores.


I have tried to use it for several times and it's really Gentle, Foamy and Creamy!

It's very convinient too! Just press and use! It smells nice!

How do you use it?

Wet your hand, pump the bubble (one pump is more than enough), spread it evenly,

massage the bubble to clean your skin and wala! here's your toink toink skin!

My face feels clean and softer after cleansing.

However, it's not effective enough to clear waterproof make up

(Note: this is a cleanser not a make up remover)

which means, you still need to use make up remover oil first then follow by cleaning you face

with this gentle foam cleanser.

My step of cleansing is always start with make up remover and

Biore Hydra Clear MakeUp remover has been my favorite!

Anyway, this gentle foam is suitable for daily usage! I will consider buying it.

I rate it 3.5/5.




Play the Spot and Win game here www.marshmallow.com.sg



Highest score get H&M VOUCHER !!!



Biore Marshmallow Whip Facial Wash retailing at $13.90 - 150 pumps per bottle.

Available at major supermarket and medical stores.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for your lovely comment!

Love,
ReneOct