Advertise with Http://rene-memory-list.blogspot.com

21 September 2011

Beauty Haul: Skin Care and Make Up Product - September 2011

Wohooo!!! I bought and received some skin care and make up product recently.

The first item is this mask from Leaders Clinic!

I bought it from Reebonz.com

They were having promotion and I spent $19 for one box of 10! =D

These are for mum and sis as I have a lot of mask with me now lol

Next is these love from L'Oreal Paris Singapore!

Instant Double Concealer

Micro-Vibration 3in1 Eye Brightener

Garnier BB Eye Roll On that I bought myself from Watson.

I thought it is interesting and I really love to try eye product. =P

Let's move on to make up product!

I don't know what's wrong with myself!!! Hahahaha...

I used to resist eyeshadow and recently I am addicted to it!! lol

This is one of the eye colour product I got.

Maybelline GN-1 Hyper Diamonds eye colour!

I bought my favorite silky girl eye liner in black brown and also

a Funky Eye Lighter in Olive Green wohooo!

Again, another eye colour product!

I finally got my wish-list product! Pop-Beauty Smokey Eyes Pallete!

It is selling at $49 in Sephora! I got it at a very very low price wohoo!

Nice pouch!

These are the colours~

A complimentary product from them.

A Pop Beauty - Smoky Eye Magnet Primer

That's it for this week!

I have yet to try the products mentioned above..
Once I have tried it, I will definitely review it on my blog!

Watch this video below, and see how big my face is! Hahahaha...
My double chin too duh! fml =P



Ps: My voice is too soft lol I'll speak louder next time ckck

Kindly subscribe to my channel ok?
CLICK HERE to go to ReneeeTV

5 comments :

  1. hello buddy,
    don't worry .
    the online department store for skin creams
    there are alots of products to rid skin problems and other dieseases on your face that product are http://www.antiaging-systems.com
    it really helpful for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Irene, I've a question :) do you know where can I get glitter mascara in sg? black color one..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi,I got one glitter mascara from TheBodyShop Christmas edition last year.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I Love your Sephora Pop-Beauty Smokey Eyes Pallete, do u mind to tell me where I can get it?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi you can get that from Sephora =)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your lovely comment!

Love,
ReneOct