Advertise with Http://rene-memory-list.blogspot.com

12 August 2011

NEW Beautylabo Whip Hair Colour - Caramel Custard by Hoyu Review


I love to try new hair dye product that I found in any stores.

Sis and her fiance were here last week.

We went out for lunch together at Tony Roma's

We tried their popular pork ribs and the portion was HUGE! =D

It's located near to Orchard Tower, if you are interested.


After lunch, we went to Watson at Ngee Ann City for shopping.

Sis bought some lashes, some body lotion and masks for mum and..

I spotted this! Beautylabo Whip Colour!

I decided to grab one and experience! =D



I choosed Caramel Custard colour as

it was the lightest colour available when I was in the store



Different base hair colour will give you different result.

Please take not that I bleached my hair before.

My result might be different from yours. =)



What's included:

1. BeautyLabo Hair Color Agent No. 1 25g

2. BeautyLabo Hair Color Agent No. 2 125ml

3. BeautyLabo After-ColorHair Treatment 5ml

4. A pair of gloves

5. Original cup with lid6. Instruction Manual



How to use:
1. Put on the gloves, add Agent 1 into Agent 2 in the cup slowly & carefully.
2. Close the lid and shake it up & down (30 cm / 1 feet movement) violently for around 30 times in order to ensure a thoroughly mixing (it's normal to produce bubbles not in white).
3. Once mixed, remove the lid, apply the bubble evenly on hairs.
. Leave it for 20 to 30 minutes.
5. Rinse off with warm water until the color runs off, and shampoo the hair.
6. Wash with the included hair treatment pack (after-color essence).
7. Done.

Click here for the tutorial video:


Here's the outcome:


Do you like my Caramel Custard colour hair?



It's yellowish kind of brown..



I personally like it! =D


This hair dye is very easy to use.

Just mix and shake it like how you shake your milk shake and apply it.

However, in term of usage, I still prefer Liese as it is easier to get the foam

by squeezing it from the bottle instead of getting it from the cup.


Looking at the colour, I prefer Hoyu!

The colour is brighter and more visible compare to Liese.

Liese's colour is somehow too light.

The result is not as obvious as Hoyu.


Both did not damage my hair though.

So I will definitely re-purchase it again! =D


Price is $16.90 - cheaper than Liese.




Choices of colour:


01 Milk Carameliser | 02 French Chocolate

|03 Caramel Custard | 04 Classical Honey |05 Maple Choco |
06 Candy Pink | 07 Classcial Berry |
08 Sweet Brown | 09 Bitter Chocolate




Check them out HERE

6 comments :

  1. Hi how many bottle you need for your hair? My hair is a little bit shorter than your hair I wonder if one bottle is enough ;))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Can I know how many bottle u need for your hair? My hair a little bit shorter than your hair, I wonder how many bottle I need..tq

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, Actually I managed to cover my whole hair with only one bottle. I think if your hair is shorther. One bottle is enough =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the auspicious writeup. It in fact was a entertainment
    account it. Look advanced to far delivered agreeable from you!
    By the way, how could we keep up a correspondence?
    Also visit my web blog ... Hot Juicy Ass

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi..may i know whether youprevious hair color is dark or colored.?tq..

    ReplyDelete
  6. My previous hair colour was dark brown =)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your lovely comment!

Love,
ReneOct