Advertise with Http://rene-memory-list.blogspot.com

11 August 2011

Il-lido Italian Dining @ Sentosa Golf Club

Today I'd be sharing on my experience with Il-lido!

Firstly, let me share with you on what I know about them.

Il-lido is one of the well-established Italian Restaurants in Singapore.

This fine dining restaurant is located in Sentosa Golf Club.

Expect to enjoy sea view while dining too! =D

Most of their customers are Caucasian and

Guess what? I worked there before!

It was 3 years ago, when I was still with The Tourism Academy @ Sentosa!



I miss the restaurant, the staffs and also

Sandi, my Myanmar friend who worked with me during the attachment.

We worked there for a month?

It was a requirement for one of the subjects that we were taking.



Aw those garlic bread were as crispy and aromatic as before =D



Amuse Bouche courtesy from chef! I hope it was more than one! =D

The prawn was crispy and juicy!

You may think that..why only one piece?

Amuse Bouche is sort-of-appetizer, but different.

Amuse Bouche is more like a tibit / food tasting and is free-of-charge.



Now, move on to the appetizer!

We were given 2 choices; smoked salmon and mushroom soup.

Bro and I had smoked salmon and we love it!


After appetizer, we were given three choices of

main course of the day to choose from;

Duck Confit, Seabass and Risotto!


I had duck confit and it tasted really great and crispy.

The meat was tender and not too dry-just nice!

Move on, bro and his bro had the risotto!

Bro is a cheese lover and

he wished that the portion of the risotto was bigger!



Bf had the seabass, which he said that it was a lil bit dry.

But the overall taste was fine for him.


Last but not least, the dessert of the day!!

Coffee Creme Brule!!

The sweetness was just nice and the texture was really soft.

yummeh!



They enjoyed the experience and so do I.



We ended our lunch with choices of a cup of coffee or tea.



Each set lunch cost about S$45.

It is a lil bit pricey and to be honest, it's located a bit far from the city.

I would travel there only for special occasion such as valentine day dinner,

reunions or such.



The ambiance is really romantic and comfortable.

Especially when you dine at the al-fresco!

(PS: On windy day only! Please avoid sunny day)


For more information visit http://www.il-lido.com

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for your lovely comment!

Love,
ReneOct