Advertise with Http://rene-memory-list.blogspot.com

28 August 2011

Hokkaido Sushi Restaurant Review sponsored by DEAL.com.sg

It has been a while since last time I posted about FOOD =D



Thanks to DEAL.com.sg I was sponsored with $100 worth voucher to dine in

Hokkaido Sushi Restaurant located in M Hotel!

And guess how much was the cost of the voucher? 50% off!

It was selling at $25 for $50 worth voucher.

Nothing is impossible with DEAL.com.sg =D



The restaurant is located on 9th floor!

And here we are! I brought him along as he loves Japanese food =)


Hokkaido Sushi Restaurant is an authentic Japanese cuisine fine dining restaurant.



It was my first time trying authentic Japanese cuisine..



I couldn't make my decision on what to order!

They have loads and various type of menu!



Before I went there, I read about the review by local famous food bloger, Dr Leslie Tay.

His review and rating for most of the food is from 4.25-4.5 /5 !!

I also found out that, Hokkaido Sushi was voted Best Japanese Restaurant in 2009!



All of the food are fresh !! You know why?

Because, the seafood, fruits and vegetables are all directly air flown from Sapporo (Hokkaido) to Singapore on every Tuesdays and Fridays.



Not only that, they have a lot of type of fish and seafood to choose from!!!



Teppanyaki Anyone?



Table setting and appetizer- wakame seaweed and cucumber in vinegar



Not to forget - they offer various brand and type of Sake in their menu too.

They import various of best Sake from various province in Japan.



He ordered a Saba Fish!

Not sure if it's how Japanese have their Saba Shioyaki,

but he thought it was a little bit dry.

I would be good if it has a lil bit of sauce to it.

Pice : $15.00



The freshest Salmon- Shake Sashimi we've ever had. Haha!

I know it sounds a little bit over but honestly,

the salmon is very tender and really fresh.

Price: $22/5pcs



Hokkaido Maki!

It was extremely NICE!!

The texture of the sushi rice was just nice, creamy mayo sauce,

fresh ingredient and crispy inner.

Look at the crystalized ebiko -everything is YUMMY!

Price: $20



Ro Yakitori Mori
Basically these are veggie wrap in Bacon!
It is a healthy dish! Haha I didn't feel guilty when I have those =P
Price: $25


Nice and comfortable ambiance at night =)

He enjoyed the dinner and so do I =D


Can you believe it? for all of the food above, you only need to pay $50 !!


Lastly, I would like to thanks DEAL.com.sg for bringing this awesome deal to us,

Julia who handle my reservation

Chef Thomas for the awesome cooking.

Hokkaido Sushi Restaurant for the fresh ingredients and lastly,

Their awesome staffs!!!

They were all very friendly and attentive.

They always make sure that we enjoyed our food.


They even offer comp\limentary ice cream for us.

Unfortunately we were very full and couldn't take any more food Haha.

Maybe next time =)


Visit DEAL.com.sg for Awesome deal daily! =D

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for your lovely comment!

Love,
ReneOct