Advertise with Http://rene-memory-list.blogspot.com

27 August 2011

Deal.com.sg Iphone Application

Hola ! As usual, as a Deal.com.sg 2011 ambassador,
I would share with you on what, where, when and how Deal.com.sg should be your right choice.

Firstly, let's talk about the most annoying part of purchasing a deal online.
In my opinion, PRINTING OUT Voucher is the most irritating step!
Not only that,
it's not environmental friendly, wasting money, wasting time and lastly troublesome!

To print out a page of paper in a photo shop would costs around $1
My printer at home always no ink
Printer in school always jam! and that's really dangerous! what happen if the printer go back to normal after you have left?
The next person will get your voucher and use it! and you can't do anything about it
Printer it in the library need to queue

For those who have an Iphone, LUCKY FOR YOU!
Deal.com.sg launched its very first Iphone application last month!




You can download the application HERE

It's free!!!

With the DEAL.com.sg iPhone app,

you can buy exclusive vouchers to restaurants, entertainment venues and spas conveniently.



Thanks to the DEAL.com.sg app,

you will never miss a great deal again.

View all the current deals on your mobile phone.

Buy a deal easily via PayPal or credit card and redeem the deal directly with your voucher in the app.

Enjoy and experience Singapore to the fullest with DEAL.com.sg!



How convenient it is!!!

When you are outside with your friend or on the way home,

check all the deal on the application, buy, show it to the merchant and enjoy!


If you don't have Deal.com.sg account yet, you should register/ subscribe to them!

They really a lot of good deal daily! =D


I believe my previous blog posts have proved that!

From travel deal, restaurant, spa, football jersey ANYDEAL is possible with Deal.com.sg


2 comments :

  1. Anonymous23 May, 2013

    I'm no longer sure where you're getting your information, however good topic.

    I needs to spend a while learning much more or figuring out more.
    Thank you for excellent info I was searching for this info for my mission.


    Feel free to surf to my homepage :: home Decorating Design

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous26 May, 2013

    Excellent goods from you, man. I have understand your stuff previous to and you're just too excellent. I really like what you have acquired here, certainly like what you are saying and the way in which you say it. You make it entertaining and you still care for to keep it wise. I can't wait to read much more from you.
    This is actually a great website.

    Here is my webpage - license moneylender

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your lovely comment!

Love,
ReneOct