Advertise with Http://rene-memory-list.blogspot.com

09 July 2011

TG Slim Drink Review

Guess how heavy light am I now?

I've been consuming;

1. Cho Beauty every morning.

2. Tobashi Slimming Tea after every meal.

3. AFC Chef's diet Risotto for dinner.

4. Lastly a bottle of TG Drink every night!

Keep reading to find out my current weight!

AFC TG Slim Drink is the foundation for healthy slimming. The secret ingredient is Globin Peptide, an all-natural protein, clinically proven with the amazing ability to remove “bad” fat. Globin Peptide is extracted from natural food sources using breakthrough enzymatic technology, which helps target and break down stubborn abdominal fat. This is the key ingredient in TG Slim Drink, a refreshing apple flavor one-a-day drink for easy, safe and effective slimming.

TG Slim Drink is clinically-proven to be safe and effective – the only drink of its kind to be backed by 5 Japanese Patents and 4 International Patents.

TG Slim Drink is endorsed with the prestigious FOSHU (Foods for Specific Health Use) status by the Ministry of Health in Japan, making it the highest accredited functional slimming drink of its kind to be available here in Singapore.

How can TG Slim Drink work for you?

Once fat cells expand to a certain size, they multiply. Once they multiply and fill up to the maximum, they multiply again. The process repeats itself and create a dynamo effect, where the increase is irreversible.

To stay slim, it is important to keep fat cells in check at healthy sizes and prevent any expansion. TG Slim Drink works by shrinking fat cells to healthy size.

Functions:

  • Removes “bad” fat from diet
  • Reduces abdominal fat and unsightly bulges
  • Curbs unwanted expansion of fat cells

Price: 65.23/box of 10

Click here for more information

My review:

I have been diligently drinking TG Slim Drink every night

after my dinner. It tastes a lil bit sour but acceptable.

I could feels that my tummy is slightly flatten and

my bowel movement has improved as well.

It feels good as I didn't feel bloated after my dinner anymore.

Lastly it's definitely effective 8/10

as I looks better in most of my dresses! =D

Okay. I am not very slim but at least I am lighter now.

wohoo! thanks to AFC Japan!


To buy the products click here

1 comment :

  1. Anonymous18 May, 2013

    This article presents clear idea designed for the new people of blogging,
    that really how to do blogging.

    Feel free to visit my page; Visit here

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your lovely comment!

Love,
ReneOct