Advertise with Http://rene-memory-list.blogspot.com

30 July 2011

Simply write about what inspires you in Dell Blog & Win Contest and stand to win S$1000 + a laptop #DellINSPIRON

Kindly vote fore me! =D
Here
Dell is having a contest for blogger now..
What you need to do is just to submit your profile
and write about what inspires you to blog.

This is my entry


I am a short-term memory person. I can hardly remember on things that happened to me, things that I saw, things that I encountered with and anything that I found it interesting. Thanks to my blog, I can now flash back my memory. It has been my joy sharing about my simple life in this little space. After blogging for some years, I found another purpose of blogging! I have been earning money, being invited to events, movie preview, product launch, making new friends and sponsored with many many product for review. My blogger's life has been very exciting and interesting. All of the things that I shared on my blog are all fresh and juicy. I guess that is the reason why my readers keep coming back to my blog and that is one of the reasons that inspired me to continue blogging.

Kindly vote for me if you like my blog
here

Simply write about what inspires you in Dell Blog & Win Contest and stand to win S$1000 + a laptop #DellINSPIRON

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for your lovely comment!

Love,
ReneOct