Advertise with Http://rene-memory-list.blogspot.com

04 July 2011

A short Getaway to Pulau Ubin!

By the time you read this,
I should be in Pulau Ubin already! *finger cross*
I bought the $35 deal from Deal.com.sg
Click here for more information

Initially I planned to visit Pulau Ubin on 1st July!
However, the plan has changed!
Reason: No one was at home to look after Gucci lol
Then I emailed Celestial Resort to ask..
if it's possible to shift my reservation to 3rd July?
Guess what? I was informed that 3rd July was fully booked!
Wooots! If you intend to visit Pulau Ubin during the weekend,
I'd advise you to fix your reservation asap.

Yay! This would be my last holiday before I start my next & last semester!
Holiday mood: Extremely ON!
Hahaha my latest nail art by myself..



With Holiday & Wohoo! words on it =D



I went to Fairprice finest at Clementi Mall yesterday..
Reason: To find the mosquito repellent!



I choosed the smallest and cheapest one! =D
I don't see the point of buying a big one!
Our trip is only a 2D1N trip lol



I brought these with me..
some Hansaplast, an ointment oil, moisquito repellent,
a pack of melody tissue and
some cottons & cotton buds (for my skin care)
in the Hello Kitty travel-film-pack I bought it from Daiso!
It was about 20pcs/pack! only for $2!



For Make up:
Biore make up wipes sample pack,
Sana make up remover oil sample pack,
Dejavu travel sized eyeliner
Liese hair spray in my elseve travel sized bottle,
Murad Essential C moisturizer with SPF travel sized too,
Sunplay Sunblock SPF 130 PA++ sample (highest SPF I knew)
Skin79 travel sized bb cream!
Palty solid perfumes,
my lime flavoured lipbalm - forgot the brand



For shower:
Some TheBodyShop shampoo & conditioner samples!
Molton Brown travel sized shower gel
Clinique toner travel sized
2pcs aloe vera masks
Ginvera marvel gel samples!



Lastly two packet of sunshine rolls! =D

I am so happy that I can finally use some
of my travel-sized and sample products!
I can't wait to share about my trip.
I should be able to online as Celestial Resort offers
Free wi-fi!! =D



I am bringing my Hot Pink Guess Beach Bag with me.
I got it from a sale for 99 bucks only!
It comes with a guess beach towel
(a very big hot pink with guess word towel)

Stay tune and see yah!

Follow my Twitter @ ReneOct tofind out more about my trip =P

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for your lovely comment!

Love,
ReneOct