Advertise with Http://rene-memory-list.blogspot.com

27 July 2011

I bought a Prada Satin Raso Jewelry Holder worth $580 for $5.80 only!

*I was laughing at around 3pm just now*
And now, I can finally control myself...
but still..I am still smiling...
Because....

I just bought a Prada Satin Raso Jewelry Holder
worth $580 for $5.80 only!

Can you believe it? can you believe it?

=D

I told you!
Follow My Twitter for constant update on
any GOOD DEALS in town!


Follow me at ReneOct HERE !

This is The Prada Satin Raso Jewelry Holder that I got...


I was hoping for a bag!!! gah!


Sorry sold out TO ME!!!

I was thinking about getting the Marc Jacb bag too!

But NO TIME TO THINK!!

It was fast!!

My first check out was a Prada bag.

Unfortunately it says "Someone has checked out the item"

I was like "WHADDDDDDD!???"

Gah it was gone in less than a minute!

A Moschino bag worth $3000 for $30 ONLY!

Do not miss it!!!!

Join the SALE here !!

Go to the application HERE

www.reebonz.com/99event_redirect?v=1&a=14031


4 comments :

  1. Anonymous27 July, 2011

    hi, i also bought a wallet from the 99% sale. Just wondering what is your "order status"? Is it "processing"?
    I made payment quite long ago and my status is still "processing". :(

    thanks(:

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have received an email with my invoice..I think the order has been placed and now we just need to wait. Hope it helps.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous28 July, 2011

    hi irene,
    i keep getting the 'you are one spy away'. i've got the code d. how do i proceed from there? kindly help.thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so sorry I think my reply is a bit late..but anyway...the sale on day 2 and 3 were not as good as the 1st day! so u got nothing to lose =)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your lovely comment!

Love,
ReneOct