Advertise with Http://rene-memory-list.blogspot.com

29 July 2011

Fist of Dragon Gala Premier and Preview Screening



Thanks to Nuffnang!
I was invited to attend "Fist of Dragon"
Movie Preview and Gala Premier!



Here is a picture of me with very light make up and new dress =D
My dress cost $8 only! I bought it from Dakra, Harbour Front



He was with me as usual!



Sumptuous spread of buffet!
Just in time,
I have not had my breakfast and lunch when I was there!
Kakakaka..

Only limited blogger and media were invited to the Gala Premier!

And I am one of them!! Thanks to nuffnang!

That was my 1st time entering the preview lounge @ Cathay!

I never knew that there is such place lol

Before I start reviewing,

Here's some information for your reference

Release Date is 4th of August 2011
Genre Comedy/Action

《龙拳》From the Producer of Ip Man 2 Starring :
- Henry Thia 程旭辉 -
- Fiona Xie 谢宛谕 -
- Wang Xiao Chen 王晓晨 -
- Michael Chuah 蔡业翰 -

That was for the first time I met

Henry Thia or better known as "Hui ge"

in person.

He is really friendly and fun!

I always smile when I look at him.

He looks happy, stress-free and funny all the time.

I should bring my younger sister to the gala premier..

Hahaha She's a fan of hui ge HAHAHA

Reason: She often sing "alicafe haoye, hen hao he...."

HAHAHAHAHAHA That's really hilarious!

Here's the synopsis of the movie:

"Fist of Dragon" tells the story of Li, who comes to South East Asia by the request of his father to help out his uncle who has been facing financial difficulties. Li, upon arriving in the town, feels out of place due to the differences in cultures of the people here. When he discovers that his uncle has been facing many hardships posed by the local mobsters, Li decided to stay and to help his uncle and get rid of them. However, Li encounter numerous resistances from the locals as Li's action brings the wrath of the triad and drags the whole town into turmoil. Moreover, his uncle's daughter, Lily is on the triad side, and their relationship is badly affected when the confrontation between the two groups reach its peak.

That was also for the 1st time,

I took pictures with flash! in the cinema!

Hahaha..

Some speech from the actors..

And finally the movie starts! =D

Fist of Dragon is a funny movie!
Henry Thia never fails to make me laugh.
Every time he appeared in the scene, I feel like laughing!
And the action part played by Michael chuah is very similar to Ip man
Chuah has been practicing martial arts since the age of nine.
No wonder every of his move is so natural and wow.
You need to watch it yourself to see and feel it.
I rate it 7/10 !

Here's the trailer:




VISIT FIST OF DRAGON FACEBOOK HERE

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for your lovely comment!

Love,
ReneOct