Advertise with Http://rene-memory-list.blogspot.com

17 July 2011

Fiore Autumn and Winter 2011 "Reverie in Wonderland" Fashion Footwear Preview

I was extremely delighted when I received an invitation
to Fiore Autumn and Winter 2011 Fashion Footwear Preview!

Girls, you might not have deep impression with the brand
but I am pretty sure you've ever seen the shop before !

Yes yes !! that pink colour shop with chandelier ! =D

Fiore is a brand new footwear & fashion accessories label to hit the fashion scene. Fiore, meaning “Flower” in Italian, epitomises girlish glam.

Ladies looking for shoes with an extra touch of glamour and brings you from a day at work to a night out partying, will love their range!

They have 6 outlets located in these area;
Centerpoint,
Jurong Point,
Junction 8,
Northpoint,
MarinaBay Link Mall and
Nex Mall

The launch and preview event was held in Zirca, near to clark quay.

He was with me and he shared a lot about the places..

such as;

"Usually I don't need to queue to come in"

"The V.I.P room is located on second floor you need to spend

certain amount to book the room"

Looks like he's very familiar with the place ya? *angry*

Upon arrival, I was greeted with some friendly ladies and

guess what? They brought us in and...

To my surprise, there was a reserved table for us and

we were sitting right in front of the stage! =D

That's the reason why I love being a blogger

*Thumbs up* for their hospitality.

We I was even offered with drinks. Any drinks!

Unfortunately I couldn't take alcohol as usual..*sigh*

Look at the decoration =D

Look at what's next! FOOD! =D

Full sumptuous spread of buffet.

Unfortunately we just had our dinner before that.

How I wish my stomach was empty so that I can try everything!

The black pepper noodle was nice!

And so, the event finally starts. They even came to me

and apologized as the event was delayed.

*how thoughtful*

Here's a video I took,

I did brought my camera with me on that day!!!

But I forgot to bring the memory card *omg*

I can only take the video using my phone, unfortunately.


The theme was wonderland and all of the models

had dolly make up on them. It's pretty!

There were some Acer tablets for us to view the collection too.

I fell in love with the brown one!! What do you think?

Here's some other designs..

The pump looks great too!

Time to buy some new shoes for myself =D

Generous goodies bag and press kit.

It consists of voucher, speaker X-mini and a 4gb USB ! =D


Check them out at your nearest outlet NOW!! =D

All of the collection has been released in their stores!

ADD them on facebook too! Here

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for your lovely comment!

Love,
ReneOct