Advertise with Http://rene-memory-list.blogspot.com

19 July 2011

Bioessence Celebrity's Choice - Inch Loss Shower Scrub and Body Cream -Extra Strength Review

Thanks to TheSampleStore and Bio Essence,
I was given this travel sized slimming product for review.



This trial kit consists of;
1. InchLoss Shower Scrub
2. InchLoss Body Cream Extra Strength



First item: Celebrity’s Choice Inchloss Shower Scrub

Benefits:
• Moisturizes and smoothens skin
• Firms tummy, thighs and arms
• Tones Body
• Promotes blood and oxygen circulation while you shower.
• Enriched with Bio Mineral Amino Acid Essence and Bio Energy Fluid,
absorption of nutrients into skin is greatly enhanced.
• With regular usage, see a smoother, more toned,
svelte body with slimmer contours.

My review:
It smells sweet. In fact, it smells like strawberry scrub.
The beads in the scrub is pretty rough so you can really
feel that the scrub is working on your skin
which I personally like it!
I did felt a lil bit of heat while scrubing.
However, after rising it off,
my skin temperature turns back to normal.
After using, I can feel that my skin is smoother
but not so much on tightening and toning.
I believed if you use it regularly,
you should be able to feel the effectiveness.
I would buy the retail size product
as it's a good option to smoothen my skin.
Other than that, it can actually tone my skin too so why not right?



Next item is the Celebrity’s Choice InchLoss Body Cream Extra Strength

This new high performance Celebrity’s Choice InchLoss Body Cream Extra Strength-- power packed with 2X more firming ingredients to speed up the reduction of stubborn fatty deposits under the skin with increased unique natural and breakthrough bio-heat active ingredients.

Feel the instant results:
• An increased heat sensation
• Flabby skin feels tighter
• Skin becomes firmer & smoother

My review:
The texture is creamy and non sticky.
It was easily absorbed by my skin.
I can really feel the heat after applying it.
I can also feel that my skin instantly tighten and toner after usage.
However, do be careful while applying it.
Do not apply too much. A small amount is good enough.
The burning sensation is pretty strong which is good
it burns my fat and reduce flabbiness.
During the process you might feel a lil bit itchy.
It is because, the cream actually fasten your blood circulation.
Do not scratch it, what you can do is to
slightly tap the itchy part or massage it.



Inch Loss Body Scrub: $12.90 for 200g
Inch Loss Body cream: $33.90 for 200g
All products are retailing at
Watsons, Guardian, Robinsons, John Little, BHG, OG,
NTUC, Fair Price, Carrefour, Giant, CK Departmental Store and
other leading cosmetic stores!

Join Bio-essence Fan Page & stand to win
a set of Celebrity Choice products
here: http://www.facebook.com/bioessence.sg

2 comments :

  1. Anonymous27 May, 2013

    Hi there mates, pleasant post and fastidious arguments commented here, I am in
    fact enjoying by these.

    Here is my page; Test Force Muscle Testosterone Booster

    ReplyDelete
  2. where can you buy those in sets? and how much ? thanks :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your lovely comment!

Love,
ReneOct