Advertise with Http://rene-memory-list.blogspot.com

10 July 2011

Baby Skin Collagen Foot and Hand Mask

I got these;
Baby Skin Collagen Foot Mask and
Baby Skin Collagen Hand Mask
from Watson! It was selling at about $5-6/pack
1 pack consist of 1 pair

Hahaha he put on those masks for me =P

Reason:

I forgot that I should wear my foot mask first then hand mask.

After the foot mask, you can cover it with the plastic provided.

So that, you can still move!

Yay! My hand and foot are covered with mask =D

I can't wait to see the result! I bought those because,

personally I have a very dry skin! Living in Singapore is nightmare!

I have to do everything myself. Including housework!

Luckily someone invented the washing machine or else,

I'll suicide lol

Besides, walking has became a used-to-it habit in Singapore.

Even though transportation is very convenient in Singapore,

sometimes you still need to walk.

In short, I love Indonesia T-T

Gucci was curious lol

Here's the Before and After!

As you can see, my hand is now, brighter, softer and moisturized!

Next is my foot! *shy* Haha..

Can you spot the difference? Not so obvious in the picture.

It was a pampering session for me!

I stored those in the fridge and wore it right away after getting them.

They are moisturizing. However, for long term effect,

you probably need to use it very often.

If you don't wish to spend too much money,

hand/foot lotion/cream would be a cheaper option.

However, I personally don't like cream as usually they are sticky! =)

The Baby Skin Hand and Foot Mask are

in liquid form so they absorbed pretty fast.

Guess what? the material of the mask was some-sort-of clothes!

Very thick. Not those cotton-mask material!

I would personally suggest you to try it! I think it's worth it.

Share with me your experience if you've tried it =)

10 comments :

  1. Anonymous18 May, 2013

    Wow, awesome blog layout! How lengthy have you ever been running a blog for?
    you made running a blog look easy. The overall look of your
    website is wonderful, let alone the content!

    my blog :: LeParfait

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous20 May, 2013

    This web site certainly has all the information I needed concerning
    this subject and didn't know who to ask.

    Feel free to visit my weblog ... Muscle Maximizer Reviews

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous20 May, 2013

    I am really thankful to the owner of this
    web site who has shared this fantastic piece of writing
    at here.

    Take a look at my web site Garcinia Cambogia Extract

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous25 May, 2013

    Excellent pieces. Keep posting such kind of info on your blog.
    Im really impressed by your blog.
    Hi there, You have done a fantastic job.
    I will certainly digg it and in my opinion suggest to my friends.
    I am confident they will be benefited from this site.



    Here is my webpage: Test Force Xtreme Muscle

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous25 May, 2013

    This information is priceless. How can I find out more?

    My site ... Buy Garcinia Cambogia

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous26 May, 2013

    What's up friends, how is the whole thing, and what you desire to say on the topic of this piece of writing, in my view its actually amazing in favor of me.

    My webpage - Buy Xtrasize

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous26 May, 2013

    If some one wishes expert view concerning blogging then
    i advise him/her to go to see this website, Keep up the nice job.


    Here is my site; http://betaforcereview.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous27 May, 2013

    Thank you a bunch for sharing this with all folks you actually understand what you are
    speaking about! Bookmarked. Please additionally consult with my web site
    =). We could have a link change contract between us

    Also visit my site - Buy Test Force Xtreme

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anonymous27 May, 2013

    I almost never comment, but after reading through a few of the remarks on this page "Baby Skin Collagen Foot and Hand Mask".
    I actually do have 2 questions for you if it's okay. Is it just me or do a few of the responses appear like they are left by brain dead visitors? :-P And, if you are writing on additional online sites, I'd like
    to follow anything fresh you have to post. Could you list of all
    of your public sites like your linkedin profile, Facebook page or twitter feed?


    Feel free to visit my web site :: Test Force Xtreme Muscle

    ReplyDelete
  10. Anonymous28 May, 2013

    It's enormous that you are getting thoughts from this paragraph as well as from our discussion made at this time.

    Also visit my web-site: Pur Essence Anti Aging

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your lovely comment!

Love,
ReneOct