Advertise with Http://rene-memory-list.blogspot.com

21 June 2011

Recent Loves! Garnier, Eternity Inter Trade, Gmarket, AFC Japan and etc!

Woots! Recent love that I received =D

Crazy amount of goodies from Garnier Singapore..

Thank you very much..

Curtain that I ordered from Gmarket.

A shop in Batam-Indonesia is selling it for Rp 500.000

I got it from Gmarket for $13.90 ! Not even Rp 100.000

Wahaha call me the queen of shopping =P

Sponsored - Love Switch!

Mad excited.

I was informed that the items will be released in July!

I love to be a blogger! Always get sneak peek and..

awesome product for review =D

Sneak preview: Coming soon! This July @ SASA!

Guerlain Press Kit

AFC! As always! showering me with love everymonth..

Stay tune for the review =)

Some more products are coming my way!

Hopefully I will receive it soon!

Btw, have you vote for me? =D

Your valuable vote is highly appreciated.


No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for your lovely comment!

Love,
ReneOct