Advertise with Http://rene-memory-list.blogspot.com

22 June 2011

Private invite to Fashion TV red carpet event

Aw...see that see that?
Private invite to Fashion TV red carpet event!
Hahaha *I just want to show off* =P


FASHION TV’s RED CARPET party ascends to New Asia this Wednesday. This fashionable night will be graced by FTV President & Founder, Michel Adam, his lovely entourage and his camera crew. Expect the chic and jet set.

The FTV camera crew will be capturing all glamorous, beautiful people partying together in style and will be broadcasted on FTV to be viewed by millions around the world.

Celebrate the glitz with FTV’s own F Vodka. Free-flow for all ladies.

I am so EXCITED about the party!
Do catch me live on FTV yeah..
*Hahaha*



WHEN: 22 JUNE, WEDNESDAY, 9PM
WHERE: NEW ASIA BAR, SWISSOTEL THE STAMFORD, SINGAPORE
DRESS CODE: FASHIONABLY CHIC

Unfortunately this party is by invitation only.
Hahaha again! *stop it Irene!*

Let's party tonight! =D
I can't wait to meet my dear Kelly!
Duh! I really need to relax, throw away my stress and PARTY!

1 comment :

  1. Anonymous18 June, 2013

    Hello there, I discovered your site by the use of Google whilst
    looking for a similar matter, your web site came up, it seems great.
    I've bookmarked it in my google bookmarks.
    Hello there, just became alert to your blog thru Google, and located that it's truly informative.
    I am going to watch out for brussels. I will appreciate for
    those who proceed this in future. A lot of other people will likely be benefited out of
    your writing. Cheers!

    my webpage ... xerox 8560 printer

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your lovely comment!

Love,
ReneOct