Advertise with Http://rene-memory-list.blogspot.com

19 June 2011

I smoothen my hair in Batam !

Hi Guys! I just came back from Batam two days ago!

Guess what I did to my hair?

Muahaha !! I smoothen my hair lol

It's something similar to rebonding but more natural.

My hair WAS still long and now..

My hair is shorter T-T

Keep following my blog if you want to see my new hair =P

Btw, for my hair length, it costs me only about $100 for the treatment !

It includes cutting, washing and etc!

What are you waiting for?

Go to Deal.com.sg ! Buy a Batam deal, take you passport,

travel during the weekend,

have a seafood lunch there, shopping and

gets your nail and hair done!

*what a short and sweet holiday!* =D

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for your lovely comment!

Love,
ReneOct