Advertise with Http://rene-memory-list.blogspot.com

18 June 2011

HTC Sensation Launch Party (Media and VIP) - 8 June 2011

Hallow Readers!

I am here to share about the HTC Sensation Party

that happened last week 8 June!

It was held at the former NIE Building.

A place that's a bit far from the city.

I was so honored to be invited!

Reason: Because I am one of the top ten finalist in

HTC Best Mobile Blog Award - omy.sg!

I need your support by voting me! Click the image below to VOTE! =)

A picture of myself before stepping out.

I was using my all-time-fav Diesel Bag =D

A wallet, A camera and A phone!

We cabbed down to the venue!

It was pretty crowded when we arrived.

Registration Booth!

I am in "Media and VIP" category

Duh! Felt so exclusive =P

A red carpet picture of US =D

Famous people and Celebrities spotted!

VJ Utt

The Muttons!

I have started to fall in love with HTC!

It is like a phone that's specially designed for Blogger!

Their social media function really wow-ed me!

It was really an awesome party!

Unlimited quantity of alcohol were served

V.I.P Sensation Area!

And sexy DJ, Nicole Chen was spinning.

Btw, she's in the Singapore Blog Award 2011 as well.

Do vote for her too!

The HTC Sensation Hands on!

I felt so delighted as the phone was not launch in the market yet.

We tried the phone and in our opinion, it's way better than Iphone.

It has a lot of function that other phone don't have.

Most importantly, the wide screen,

extremely clear and high definition image!

Omg. Suitable for people like me! who love to watch drama!

A short announcement and..

introduction of HTC latest ambassadors.

The party starts! Wohoo!

Colourful lights on me!

Again, celebrities spotted

Guess what?

International DJ Seb Fointaine was there as well!

He took over the console and started to heat the party up!

Bf and I enjoyed it so much!

After a while, we decided to walk around and..

We noticed some people were queuing!

And we joined the queue HAHAHA.

They were queuing for this!

Temporary Air Brush Tattoo!

During the process =D

I got two tattoos !

It glows in the dark!

And He got one!

He choosed this design!

The design was too big for my hand *sigh*

Air Brushing

And tada! His is nicer! Huhuhu!

It was a great great night!

I met Calvin, Kelvin, Melissa and Crystal at the event too!

Lastly, some gifts courtesy of HTC Singapore!

Do add them on Facebook and Don't forget to VOTE for me HERE

Pictures above are mostly captured by me and partially credited to HTC Singapore.

http://www.htc.com/sea/
http://www.facebook.com/htc.sg and
http://twitter.com/htc

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for your lovely comment!

Love,
ReneOct